Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
Victimization Project

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoiman

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:29 pm
H'ok, so for the final project in English this year we're required to do a project on victimization, naturally, I did Gay Marriage ^^

I'm done with my project all together but I have to present tommorrow, now, normally any controversial issue I can rant about with ease because I know about the topic and refuse to take a side but will fight for one side, like an attorny of the sorts

This time however, I'm nervous. Is it because I actually do give one two about the topic or am I out of practice because I haven't had a good ranting in half a year?  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:46 am
Personally, I think it is because you care about the topic that your having. It isn't just some game for you, or just some project like it usually is for the majority of students. Also, the reason may be if you are gay or bi (isn't sure), than it could be that you are revealing yourself and should I say, coming out of the closet and affirming it.  

IfAngelsBurn

Yaoiman

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:33 pm
Well, I think its a mix of three things

1) I care about this topic and thus don't wanna mess up
2) 35% of my grade o.o
3) What I wanted to talk about, its how you say, not skool time appropiate sweatdrop

I am gay but I've been openly gay for half a year now (not quite, since Christmas time). People SHOULD know by now I think  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:36 pm
I'd think that #2 would be the worst one for me. If it is a topic that you care about, I don't really think that you're going to mess up..

Eh, what is school appropriate these days?  

IfAngelsBurn

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:06 pm
If you're really passionate about something you'll do great. Though instead of going by procedure you MIGHT just end up glibly winging it while passionately ranting and raving about it.... Which has happened to me.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games