Submit

Good?
  Yes
  Eh
  No
View Results

eternalfaith

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:26 pm
Got bored in Careers again. Drew this. Made a copy and added details in Spanish again. Inked this. biggrin My friend Sam convinced me to put a background in the ink copy. So here's the actual chick and here's the sky.

I really dislike her left arm, but I couldn't figure out what I did wrong. Well, I did the whole arm wrong, but that's beside the point xd Comments? Complaints? Criticism? Love! <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:44 pm
Super short skirt!
Haha.

She has REALLY long legs, but that's not a bad thing. Again, you do really well with details; I love the skirt, belt, and top.

For her arm that isn't near the star, I think if you made her elbow a little higher up it would look more anatomically correct. I hope that makes sense.
xD

Her other arm looks a bit chubby, but that's okay. I think if you gave her a defined wrist it would look perfecto!

Also really like her profile, that little nose is great!
heart

CrinkledStraw

WugSpawn

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:47 pm
Nice! surprised
I like the skirt
domokun heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:12 pm
Nothing wrong with a lady wielding a short skirt and long legs! wink

Good patterns and designs on the clothing. You should try putting an object in the foreground, and then doing the borders or background in patterns and textures. I think that'll look badass! mrgreen

AcoRaven
Crew

eternalfaith

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:12 am
@ Crinkly - I'll try that. Thanks biggrin It's really bugging me, I hatehateHATE her arm. So Ima try and use your suggestions to fix it. Maybe then it won't be so fuxxed up. Thanks again :] <3

@ Acorn - Whatcha mean? surprised I could try it, but I'm not too sure what you mean. Sounds fun though!
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:09 am
I mean you should do a pic like you normally do, and then put patterns and designs in the background or along the borders of the page. wink  

AcoRaven
Crew

eternalfaith

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:24 pm
Ohh, I gotcha! Well, I redrew it using Amoo's suggestions, so I could put some spiffy background to it biggrin <3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:06 pm
Repost it!

And someone took my suggestions about art?
Oh no.
Haha.

CrinkledStraw

eternalfaith

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:07 pm
Best pattern I could think of xd Did it in Careers again because that class is the worst!! It took me all the way to the end of 5th period to finish doing the pattern. That didn't include coloring it or adding the background. It took foreeeever!

Anyway, pic!

EDIT - It's kinda at a slant because I took the picture while I was sitting on the ground with it in my lap. domokun
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:09 pm
wow!
that's really good

User Image

PooFinger

eternalfaith

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:17 pm
Thankies Poofy biggrin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:46 pm
Wow, I LOVE IT!

That background is cool, but I could see why it took forever to do.
Haha.

She looks great!

CrinkledStraw

eternalfaith

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:24 pm
Ee, thanks whee User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:23 am
Love the colors, really makes the eye wanna dance around the picture! mrgreen  

AcoRaven
Crew

MPH Art Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out