[PRP + SSC] Shadow's hideout Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raerean

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:26 am
User ImageThis is where I'll be RPing my slime, Shadow
My plan is to get him with every item on every base.. although some bases will not have every base item *not putting snow tree on sand for example*

Please dont post in here

*will be working on this slowly as I'm still unsure of how I want to lay it out*

Colors I'd like to breed him with red, purple, green, gray, pink
If you wish to breed with him, feel free to, using any of his bases/assesories that you wish. I just ask that you buy an extra baby for me or allow me to breed with yours in the future

Statuses owned - GRASS BASE/RED FLOWER - sleep, music, heart ^_^ =) XD X3 =P :3 =( Rainbow  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:27 am
Latest additions:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Raerean

Raerean

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:34 am
about the slime:

Name: Shadow
Owner: Raerean
Color: Black
Sexual preferences: Straight
Font color: Bold black
Total amount of versions of him: 25
Personality: His personality changes depending on what he's wearing at the time *once he gets accesories that is*. He's a bit of an actor and uses his items to bring that out in himself. If you want to catch him as his everyday self though, watch out for him just as a plain black slime. Although he feels exposed while like that, it is also him at his truest form.
He's the kind of slime to stand against the wall and just watch other slimes go by, quite happy in his own little world until someone catches his attention, or he catches theirs. Very polite and quiet, you'd never expect him to have any kind of quirks until you see him dressed up.
His monocle makes him put on an upper-class english accent (think Giles from Buffy) while things like ornament hangers make him fragile and emotional.
His favourite item though is his pumpkin stump hat, which makes him act rather mischievious. If he is feeling rather "good", you will see him don on his halo, although that never lasts for long. He will also get dressed up for seasonal things like Christmas, but only during that season.

[2 points]

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:39 am
other slimes

User ImageUser Image
Christmas Slimes: These slimes only ever make themselves known over the Christmas period. Shadow tolerates only when wearing his jolly hat.
User ImageUser Image
Thanksgiving Slimes: Shadow doesn't understand these slimes at all. They spend their days playing "Cowboys and Indians". Except when on one particular day of the year when they spend the day saying what they are thankful for. Sometimes Shadow will try and play with them by dressing up in either a pilgrim had or feathered headband.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Halloween Slimes: Tick, Tack and Tummy, the troublemakers of the slimes. These tree are forever spending time together. Always playing tricks on the other slimes specially Shadow. He tends to avoid them more than anything.

[2]

Raerean

Raerean

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:44 am
shadow on grass/flower base:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image