Submit

DecadentGypsy

Eloquent Gawker

8,475 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:09 pm
Those of you that know & Love Hatake Kaji please make sure you read this.

FC's Hospital Story - Why I Seek Charity.

Hatake is now FileCorruption, the link explains more.

x <3 .C.F. [AKA angelic_vamp / AV ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:23 pm
OMG! Isn't that virus also known as Meningitis? eek Poor Kaji, I hope to God he'll be ok.. cry And I hope his memory gets better. He says that he recently changed his password on his Kaji account, and that he forgot it due to the life threatening illness. I wonder if he could have written it down somewhere because it was still a new password for him to use. I often do that for weeks when I update an account. I also keep a paper diary hidden nearby my desk for my Gaian accounts. So if I do forget a password I can easilly look back to find it written somewhere.

If I can I'll send him something..  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:27 am
Quote:
Most of you don't know me, I'm making this in part to explain what happened to me and also so I can get some charity from you all.

It's bad what happened to him, but does he really have to do that? stare He's taking advantage of the fact that he's been seriously ill. How about me then? I could hardly see or breathe normally when I had hayfever....can I also be all pathetic like and ask for charity crap? People who abuse that situation aren't ill at all, they are attention whores stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:00 pm
Mistress of the Dark
Quote:
Most of you don't know me, I'm making this in part to explain what happened to me and also so I can get some charity from you all.

It's bad what happened to him, but does he really have to do that? stare He's taking advantage of the fact that he's been seriously ill. How about me then? I could hardly see or breathe normally when I had hayfever....can I also be all pathetic like and ask for charity crap? People who abuse that situation aren't ill at all, they are attention whores stare
pirate Hehe always so disagreeable.. *Pounces Mistress and spanks her bottom* blaugh you must have remorse... you must have remorse.... 4laugh heart  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:09 pm
No but really.. the crisis is passed with his Hatake Kaji account and Dri helped him get it back on the 21st. He even sent me back the donation when I asked if he might. He was asking for donations when he wasn't sure how long he would have gone without his Kaji account. 3nodding

I'm sure he is thankful to any help he may have been given. Even if some would disagree with his technique. confused To each their own..  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games