Submit

huh?
.....?
100%
 100%  [ 38 ]
Total Votes : 38

Azurenx3

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:28 pm
have you ever noticed how much people love making asian people the most? on how they'r elike ching chong ching - which we don't understand - they make fun of our eyes - phillipine people's eyes are big- and plus asians have natural beauty.. in a way, every race has a beauty in themselves but they all come picking on the asians D:  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:49 pm
u r rigth all races have they beautys xd  

SabakuNoGuitar

Saieko

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:35 pm
My friends like to complain that nearly all Asians are pretty.... and so that's why they pick on me. XP  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:44 pm
Azurenx3
Have you ever noticed how much people love making Asian people the most? Or how they're like "ching chong ching"- which we don't understand. They make fun of our eyes, but Philippine people's eyes are big- and plus Asians have natural beauty...in a way, every race has a beauty in themselves but they all come picking on the Asians D:

Psst...."Phillipine people" are called Filipinos mrgreen .

So they all come picking on the Asians, huh? Well, I haven't really had that problem, but I always say that they have a lack of understanding. Yes, it sucks being made fun of, but hey, they're pretty much the ones with the problem.  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

blackhawk111

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:46 pm
wait, WHAT????????  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:23 pm
syeaaaah  

AznTrix

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:49 pm
Tahimek
Azurenx3
Have you ever noticed how much people love making Asian people the most? Or how they're like "ching chong ching"- which we don't understand. They make fun of our eyes, but Philippine people's eyes are big- and plus Asians have natural beauty...in a way, every race has a beauty in themselves but they all come picking on the Asians D:

So they all come picking on the Asians, huh? Well, I haven't really had that problem...
That's because a lot of people think you're intimidating, JD domokun You said so yourself. I wouldn't mess with you.

Asians aren't the only ones who are teased. In my experience, all races are. People have different ways of teasing others who are different from them. It seems that Asians are picked on a lot because we are physically and mentally different from other people. We look differently and we think differently.

Teasing and ridicule are a part of life. You just have to deal with them and move on. I learned a long time ago that, no matter who you are, not everyone in this world will like you. And that's okay.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:57 am
everyone is picked on for something or another.i havent been picked on a whole lot even tho i go to a school with mostly white people and my friends are the type to tease a person because of their race.in my opinion some of the people who get picked on because of the race are the ones who arent proud of being what they are and wont stick up for themselves.thats probably not true for some when the teasing happens but everyones gotta deal with teasing cause it will happen to everyone at a point in their lives  

RAWRpham

Chinese Chami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:57 pm
Aw, they're all just jealous! XP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:59 am
Yeah, I've noticed...
And I actually think that they're pretty funny in an extremely stupid way... for some reason.

Every race has their own beauty! biggrin  

Shikaeii

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

PLEASE DO NOT REVIVE OLD THREADS THAT DIED FOR MORE THAN 2 MONTHS.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:21 am
Azurenx3
have you ever noticed how much people love making asian people the most? on how they'r elike ching chong ching - which we don't understand - they make fun of our eyes - phillipine people's eyes are big- and plus asians have natural beauty.. in a way, every race has a beauty in themselves but they all come picking on the asians D:

what is with your hight and mightyness coming off as asians are gods of beauty, i mean i am only half asian but I feel your comment to be rude, and not just asians get picked on but all races, but yea

talk2hand  

Kuroi Kohhi

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:53 pm
All ethnicities have beauty...

...I actually haven't heard of people making fun of Filipinos for their eyes. That's more of something I hear about for Chinese.. =

All ethnicities get made fun of on some level. I generally don't take it too hard unless I feel as though one is getting singled out. ..Then it's more like an attack...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:59 pm
Pinoy Pride xp  

Kuroi Kohhi

Chocolate marshmallow gum

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:40 pm
YEAH! AND HOW THEY CALL US "YELLOW" AND JUST SIMPLY TREAT US LESS.. THATS'S JUST ******** GAY.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff