High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:13 am
[ Unashamed's Rules and Regulations ]

[ General Rules ]

ONE All posts and guild activity must comply with the Gaia Online TOS.

TWO This is a discussion guild; as such, it is likely you will come across topics or opinions with which you disagree. Disagreement is fine; however, rude, demeaning, and disrespectful comments will not be tolerated. Topics should be discussed with love and regard for others' feelings.

THREE Anyone is allowed to join the guild (Christian or non-Christian).
-------------> Anyone wishing to join the guild should click on "Join Guild," stating a reason why they would like to join. One or two sentences should suffice; please say more than just "I'm a Christian" and definitely don't leave it blank (I've gotten that a few times too). Also, for the sake of satisfying my own (Fushigi na Butterfly's) curiosity, please include how you found out about the guild.

FOUR Please read all separate sets of rules for the subforums and abide by them as well.

FIVE Leave moderation to the Guild Captain, Vice-Captain, and Moderators, please.

SIX If a topic's first post (introduction post) does not post a question or otherwise call for discussion and/or debate, then there should be no arguing within the thread, whether about the topic or another. If something comes up that you would like to further discuss, take it to the appropriate thread or create a new one for the idea.

SEVEN Be sure to post all topics/threads in their appropriate place (all general discussion topics out in the main forum, and anything else in its designated subforum). If you're not sure where something goes, PM the Captain or a crew member to find out.

[ Rules About Content ]

ONE While content is not censored on this guild, we ask that all discussions stay PG-13 in rating (this is also requested in the Gaia ToS).
-------------> This includes swearing. While some people may not have a problem with it, please keep language to the kind you would use if in the presence of someone very high up in authority, or a teacher, or a very young child. Included in this list of words to avoid are all manner of four-letter words (and hopefully you know which ones I'm talking about). Milder versions will be tolerated, and chat-speak abbreviations are okay.

TWO There will be no denominational wars. Here are a few examples of what should not be posted:
---------------> Are "Insert Denomination Here" Christian?
---------------> Which Denomination is Better?
---------------> "Insert Denomination Here" is Strange/Unbiblical/Stupid etc.

THREE There will also be no flaming of other religions. While we accept that Christianity is the truth as shown by Jesus Christ, we will not force that belief on others and we will not discriminate other members to that effect.

exclaim Should the rules be broken by a member in any way, these steps will be taken: exclaim

A PM will be sent out to the member, making them aware of their violation of the rules, and that member will be asked to be more careful about following guild rules in the future.

If the same rule is broken again, they will be warned that one more violation of the same rule will result in being temporarily banned from the guild.

After the third time of breaking the same rule, the member will be banned from the guild for two weeks. If after that time the member wishes to rejoin the guild, they may do so by requesting to join (or I will re-invite them (if I remember- a gentle reminder via PM would be okay)).

In the event that the same rule isn't violated three times, but it is multiple rules being ignored or broken in a short period of time, the same steps stated above will be followed.

Any issues with or questions about the rules should be directed to the Captain (Fushigi na Butterfly).  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:30 pm
exclaim The General Rules have been updated; please review and make yourself familiar with them. exclaim  

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items