Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
What does your routine look like?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yay!
  <3
View Results

StilettoReject

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:03 pm
While it is not recommended for most to keep a totally strict and non-flexible routine, it is recommended that you at least plan things out in 3 days - 1 week intervals. People who set goals are shown to be more successful (at weight loss and health, in this case) than those who do not.

So, what does your routine look like?

Food? Exercise?

What do you eat for breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? Do you snack on chips or oranges? What size cup do you drink out of?

How many days out of the week do you exercise? What's the duration of the exercises you do? Do you mix it up or keep it the same every day?

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:08 pm
On a normal basis, if I eat breakfast it's usually either oatmeal, special k, or a fruit of some sort. For lunch, I usually eat a variety of things, but it's been on the half a cheese sandwich or tuna salad side for a while now with no monies to speak of u_u;; For dinner, it's usually the same as lunch.. a little dismal.

My exercise routine has been fairly nonexistant for the past couple of weeks. I've been really bogged down with trying to get a job (which apparently isn't happening u_u;; Sucks.) and I've been using the whole "I'm too tired... I'll start it up again, tomorrow.." excuse. cheese_whine But yeah, I'm starting up again tonight, it's decided! I'm going to the light & easy YBB DVD tonight to keep it light on my lazy joints and muscles.

My routine for the next week:
Tonight - light & easy YBB
Tomorrow - Shiva Rae Trance Dance Yoga
Monday - light & easy YBB + Rodney Yee Yoga
Tuesday - NYC Ballet
Wednesday - light & easy YBB
Thursday - total toning basics YBB + 20-30 minute run
Friday - light & easy YBB + Rodney Yee Yoga
Saturday - guided meditation

heart

StilettoReject

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games