Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:25 am
Phoenix was leaning against a club, one that she had been spending her part of her night in, dressed in a leather outfit, club wear basically, both the pants and the corset, and even the boots with spike heals were all leather. She didn't seem to care about the odd glances she was getting from those that passed by, though those that were club-hopping or even barhopping understood perfectly. She was at the moment cleaning under her nails with a dagger, that wasn't her reason for being outside though, no, that was because she simply needed air, too much cigarette smoke for extended amounts of time made her a very grumpy person. Though after a second she decided hell with it and kicked off the wall to stroll down the street, sharp clicks from her heals portraying that she had extra energy to spend, so might as well take a walk.

It was a nice night out, a little cool, which was fine with her, there wasn't a cloud in the sky which gave her light to see by given there weren't street lights, she seemed to have a thing to hanging out in bad neighborhoods. They suited her though, she had spent most of her existence in them, grew up in one, died in one, and simply stuck to them, she knew them better then the nicer places, she stuck out in nice places. She shook her head clear of those thoughts and sighed, simply letting herself relax, no one was around that she knew of, she was of course armed and it was a nice night, relaxing sounded nice.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:42 am
The buzz went tingling down his spine as he sensed the approaching of another Immortal. His hand quickly laid on the handle of his blade concealed with in his trench coat. He smiled, it had been over 60 years since he had a good fight.  

Geno Roads

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:59 am
“Ah s**t, you’ve got to be kidding me, can’t a chick have like a month without running into someone?!” Her voice was loud, she wanted them to hear clearly, “Or better yet, a month without having to get into a fight?! I mean come on, what is this, everyone pick on the mentally stressed person?” And somehow she found it surprising that people thought her nutty, she wasn’t of course, just seemed like it ninety percent of the time, like now. She wasn’t stupid, or not completely given she already had her sword in hand, a nice light blade that fit her given she used speed, not strength.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:03 am
The man stepped out of the shadows that encased him. He drew out his black handled arming sword. He looks about 25 years old. He wears a light grey t-shirt and a pair of dark blue wrangler jeans, with a pair of black converse. An aged black trench coat hangs off his form. He has short brown hair and he is lean and trim with just the right of amount of muscle to make him look attractive and not unsightly. His face is smooth and tanned; his green eyes twinkle with wisdom, he stands 6 foot 2. Because of this he is an imposing being. He smirks, "Hello. My name is Geno Roads." He gives her a slight bow.  

Geno Roads

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:07 am
That got her to blink slightly put off, “You know, for once can an immortal be a nice small not scary person?” She was tall sure, but underweight, sickly looking even, she blinked a few times at the bow, “Um, hi’a? Um, I’m Phoenix, nice too meet you? Maybe?” She gave a weak smile, no she wasn’t the type to get into fights, she was the type to avoid them, which being why she tried to place nice, and playing nice for her was rather hard.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:24 pm
He laughed and sheathed his sword once more. "I have no reason to take your head." He smiled as he looked at her.  

Geno Roads

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:30 pm
Now that pulled an honest smile from her, "Oh lovely, I like you already." Hell she even followed suit and put away her sword, which was almost funny to watch given she used a spine sheath. It showed she had practice at lest given she did so without pause and without chopping off hair.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:31 pm
He bows gracefully to her. "I am the owner of the communication business, Roads Inc. and I am one year younger than Methos." He walks over to her.  

Geno Roads

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:33 pm
"Uh-hu, that's great." As she stepped back, on second thought took two steps back, "Who the ******** is Methos?"

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:36 pm
He frowns at her and waves his hand dismissively. "Never mind."  

Geno Roads

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:39 pm
She nodded on that, And people say I'm cracked, right, okay then. "So do you randomly give away random facts?"

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:43 pm
"No, I just have no reason to take your head right now. So I thought we could become a kind of friend and reach a temporary truce." He held out his hand.  

Geno Roads

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:46 pm
"Kind of friend and temp truce I can live with." Hell just living was nice for her, anything at all that meant she lived she liked, a lot, she was still tense though as she stepped forward to shake his hand, her other hand staying near either her sword or her dagger.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:48 pm
He smiled and clasped her hand, his eyes catching her hand near her blades. "So, what shall we do?"  

Geno Roads

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:50 pm
"I was just walking, there's a club a few blocks down I was thinking about hitting up." She was still overly tense, she wasn't one to trust at all, or rather rarely.

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff