Submit

Medeus

Eloquent Prophet

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:13 pm
My silky slime's name is Ecotef, and is always on the move, looking for friends, items, and adventures....

If you'd like to become part of my silkies adventures, please contact me via PM. Don't just jump in please. Also, if you do join this thread, NO GOD MODING....lol. i think that one explains itself...Otherwise, Have fun, Be nice, and I'll start the RP Immeadiately biggrin Alright Lets go!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:23 pm
Ecotef walked out of the small canopy of grass and flowers...He was in a field of daisies, his preferred home. Today is a good day for adventuring! he thought to himself. And indeed it was. The sun was out, the clouds drifted by, the tree's swayed softly whispering in the wind...it was definitely a pleasantly, stupendous day!  

Medeus

Eloquent Prophet

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Medeus

Eloquent Prophet

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:26 pm
So I walked along the barely visible path. My first visit would be to the grand oak tree on the far side of the glade. I liked to visit the oaktree, and all who lived inside it. I was good friends with the Sparrow, named Gatsby. He was nice to me. If i was ever in trouble, he'd always promised to help me....

[+1pt]  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:31 pm
So i walked, and i hopped, and i jumped all the way to the tree. The big tree loomed above me. it wasn't scary, but it did have a large presence...Literally. Then i noticed the sparrow Gatsby sitting on a branch, far above me. "HI GATSBY!!!" i yelled at the top of my lungs. "Hello down there!" he yelled down to me. He was very far up, so we had to scream to eachother to be heard.

[+1pt]  

Medeus

Eloquent Prophet

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Medeus

Eloquent Prophet

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:34 pm
"CAN YOU GIVE ME A LIFT!?!" i yelled up to him again. If i asked, he'd take me all the way up to the branch where he was. Sometimes he even took me to the very tip of the tree. I liked being that high up. It was always fun!! "Of course Ecotef!" he yelled to me again. Then he swooped down, and carried me to his branch.

[+1pt]  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:38 pm
"Hiya gatsby!" i said to him again. The large bird chuckled, "Hello my friend". "Guess what!" i said excitedly, and without waiting for an answer, i told him, "I'm going on an adventure today!".
"Oh, you are, are you?" he said.
"Yah!, It'll be fun!!" i replied, "But i don't know where to go first?" i told him.
"Well, why don't you go down, and visit the pond?" he advised me wisely. It was a very good idea. I Liked going to the pond, and swimming with the fishy friends....
"OOh, I like that idea!" i said surely, "Ill go right now!" i said. then i realized my predicament.....

[+2pts]  

Medeus

Eloquent Prophet

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Medeus

Eloquent Prophet

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:41 pm
"Can you get me down from here?" i asked him. It was pretty high up. Once i'd tried jumping, and it didn't turn out very pretty. He chuckled again, "Of course" he said. He was always nice to me. Thats why i liked him so much. "Great!", and we were off. Flying with gatsby was one of the highlights of my morning adventure. It usually was. And we launched from the tree, air whipping past us....

[+2pts]  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:56 pm
We finally reached the small pond. The crystal blue water reflected the morning sun gratefully. The tall cat-tails that surrounded the pond, and the clusters of lily pads floating on the surface created quite a habitable environment for all sorts of species. Gatsby let me off his back, "Goodbye gatsby! and thanks for the ride!!" i told him, and he was off without a word.

I Jumped over to the pond, and jumped in, unworried about the temperature of the water. It was always comfortably warm during the spring and summer. Goldfish swam underneath me. They tickled my toes, and one of them swam up to the surface. her name was Roxanne.

"Hiya roxanne!" i said. I jumped onto a lily pad, so i could talk to her without any trouble.
"Hey ecotef!" she replied. She ws fun to hang out with. She was fun, spunky, and always excited about the day to come. She swam around, obviously having fun....

[+3pts]  

Medeus

Eloquent Prophet

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Rynnelle

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:07 pm
((do you know how to tell when the order threads are open so that I can adopt a silky slime?))  
Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games