Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
patd tai...and more Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:02 am
ppl will be in the july issue of spin and when you buy it you get a free cd with them on there !  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:23 am
That's pretty awesome...
Any chance someone wants to buy it for me and mail it to me? xp

Actually... if I can save up a bit more money, I might be in the States for at least a few days during July... is it limited supply? Or will they be on sale the entire month?

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:06 pm
Theres like three threads on this now. eek
But thats okay. ^^

I can't wait. whee

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:27 am
lol oops i didnt really see the other threads... razz but i don't think theyre limited...i hope not but when that comes out i might be in seattle...crap ima have to fight a lot of kids to get one then...lol almost like the time i had to fight them just to get a fall out boy notebook and folder....right.

dinosawrz

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:53 pm
Yay! *dances around, cause it means more pickatures of Ryan/Brendon for the wall*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:39 pm
tattoo fish
Yay! *dances around, cause it means more pickatures of Ryan/Brendon for the wall*

i counted mine a few days ago i have about i think 30 pictures of them and 20 of them have ryan and like 27 of them have brendon its crazy...
lmao
and the funny thing is i love them wayyy more than fall out boy but i have almost fifty pics of fob on a wall from floor to ceiling  

dinosawrz

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:07 pm
dinosawrz
tattoo fish

i counted mine a few days ago i have about i think 30 pictures of them and 20 of them have ryan and like 27 of them have brendon its crazy...
lmao
and the funny thing is i love them wayyy more than fall out boy but i have almost fifty pics of fob on a wall from floor to ceiling

FOB has been around for longer, so there has been more chances for people to photograph them. Haha.

I don't have a lot of Panic! pictures all over my walls. All the photos I have of them are framed. Even my poster is framed. Or, they are held up by a photo stand. I like my room to look organized and professional. 3nodding I do have a couple of Panic! articles taped onto the back of my door, though. I didn't think they were cool enough to get a frame. xD The back of my door is the only place where I tape pictures of stuff.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:33 am
`PrimeRib
dinosawrz
tattoo fish

lmao

FOB has been around for longer, so there has been more chances for people to photograph them. Haha.

I don't have a lot of Panic! pictures all over my walls. All the photos I have of them are framed. Even my poster is framed. Or, they are held up by a photo stand. I like my room to look organized and professional. 3nodding I do have a couple of Panic! articles taped onto the back of my door, though. I didn't think they were cool enough to get a frame. xD The back of my door is the only place where I tape pictures of stuff.

well i mean i still have a couple of their pictures i have to get framed before i put them up but i think mine actually looks organized...it doesn't seem like theres as many pictures of them on my wall than there is...plus i decorated that wall with other things such as some circle mirrors on strings...and my mask i got from vegas...so overall it doesn't look messy until you get to some little pictures i cut out but those will soon be going in a scrapbook instead of my wall!  

dinosawrz

emobell

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:54 pm
blaugh woot!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:30 pm
dinosawrz
tattoo fish

lmao

|G|E|R|A|R|D|W|A|Y| my anti-drug

I did a total count the other day, and I have 153 pickatures on my wall. lol

That is all.

tattoo fish

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:33 pm
dinosawrz
`PrimeRib
dinosawrz
tattoo fish

lmao

well i mean i still have a couple of their pictures i have to get framed before i put them up but i think mine actually looks organized...it doesn't seem like theres as many pictures of them on my wall than there is...plus i decorated that wall with other things such as some circle mirrors on strings...and my mask i got from vegas...so overall it doesn't look messy until you get to some little pictures i cut out but those will soon be going in a scrapbook instead of my wall!

I've always wanted to create a P!ATD scrap book too. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:34 pm
tattoo fish
dinosawrz
tattoo fish

lmao

That is all.

Oh my. eek

PrimeRibby
Captain

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:20 pm
`PrimeRib
tattoo fish
dinosawrz
tattoo fish

lmao

That is all.

Oh my. eek

of just panic alone or
all together?!

wow if i were to count all of them i would have around 58 or 60 somewhere in there  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:56 am
I love panic! at the disco.... I cant wait to see them in concert in JULY!!!!  

oMg_ItS_r3d

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:46 am
redthepaniclvr
I love panic! at the disco.... I cant wait to see them in concert in JULY!!!!

Summerfest, eh?

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces