Rap
  Hip-Hop
  Pop
  Country
  Other
View Results

DioRte

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:36 pm

What's your favorite bands in said genre? I personally like Industrial Metal stuff the most, though I like Classical, Techno, and some Rock stuff. My bands are Mnemic, Crossbreed, Sybreed, Synthetic Breed, Katatonia, NIN, Korn, Zero1zero, and like 20 other ones I don't feel like naming right now ^^;
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:05 pm

Darkwave, Death Rock, Goth Rock, Romantic period 'classical', expirimental, punk, new wave, etc. 3nodding

I believe you forgot quite a few important ones.

THINK LONG AND HAARRRDD

Nero PsyKoTiX

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:29 am

Perhaps my most favorite genre would be EBM.
But since you don't have that up there I'll go with industrial.
My favorite bands/artists vary greatly, but my most favorite band of all would be Dope Stars Inc.
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:35 am

Sorry, I would have put more genres up, but I was only allowed to have 10 options ^^; I figured I ought to be nice to anyone who actually likes stuff like Country and Rap and whatnot just in case someone decided to get all anti-stereotyp-y ;>_>

DioRte

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:18 pm

If you can call it stereotype-y for goths to listen to goth... confused
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:10 pm

Some people get all touchy when you just assume that they listen to just goth music because they dress/act/are goth ;>_> That's why I put the Rock, Metal, Industrial, Classical, and Techno genres up there, because a good chunk of goths like those genres =]

DioRte

Deadside Dreams

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:48 am

Punk
Ska
Reggae
Darkwave
EBM
ElectoMetal
Thrash
Industrial
Techno
Trance
Break Beat
Death Metal
Goregrind

I like a lot of genres, just like I like a ton of artists
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:31 am

Hey, if you guys ever get the chance, could you check out Zero1zero? My sig has a link to their Myspace if you wanna listen to them. Tell me what you think of them =]

DioRte

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:41 am

(not in order)

*Goth rock
*Progressive rock
*Death rock
*Industrial
*Thrash metal
*Dark Wave
*Progressive metal
*Classic heavy metal
*Punk rock
*Post-punk
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:56 am

No wave, noise, and ska. x] A healthy mix of those, anyways.
Jazz is also quite nice, but it's not listed here... and, of course, a patchwork bunch of indie artists.

Myollnir

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:44 pm

i had to choose Metal in the poll.....although i like a lot of Electronic Music i unfortunatly dont know as much about it as i do Metal. and i hate to point out that Industrial Metal isnt a subgenre by itself but it has big impacts on other subgenres like Death and Progressive, and would like to point out for pretty much no reason that Nine Inch Nails and Korn are great bands for anyone who may be confused. ninja
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:00 am

Digital Malevolence
i had to choose Metal in the poll.....although i like a lot of Electronic Music i unfortunatly dont know as much about it as i do Metal. and i hate to point out that Industrial Metal isnt a subgenre by itself but it has big impacts on other subgenres like Death and Progressive, and would like to point out for pretty much no reason that Nine Inch Nails and Korn are great bands for anyone who may be confused. ninja

Actually, I haven't really heard much "metal" about NIN - more like industrial rock, than industrial metal.
Also, KoRn isn't industrial metal either - they're nu metal (but I agree, they are pretty good)

Industrial metal: Mushroomhead, The Birthday Massacre, Rammstein.

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

MyLittlePwny.!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:39 am

Deathrock, post punk, melodic rock, power metal, synthpop, EBM, black metal, darkwave...
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:15 pm

-Resurrected Writer-
Digital Malevolence

Actually, I haven't really heard much "metal" about NIN - more like industrial rock, than industrial metal.
Also, KoRn isn't industrial metal either - they're nu metal (but I agree, they are pretty good)

i know NIN and Korn arnt metal.

Mushroomhead are rock metal and Rammstein are also rock..... neutral

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Nero PsyKoTiX

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:22 pm

-Resurrected Writer-
Digital Malevolence

Mushroomhead is alternative metal, and though there's much industrial influence in Savior Sorrow, there's still no direct industrial metal from them.
The Birthday Massacre is synth rock, neither industrial nor metal.
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff