100%
 100%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 34

Sukkubus

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:23 pm
All the COOL kids are doing it!

And I gotta be cool, right?

emo

Anyhoo! Welcome to my little corner of the Soquili universe, titled: "Wherein Su Tries her hand at Stable Maid and Gets Kicked in the Face, Haha!" Appropriate, no? Anyway, as of this moment (RIGHT NAOW) I only have enough energy to post up one quest, which will sap away my life force in its entirety in my attempts to attain it.

But that's alright. I'm safe! Wanna know why? Sukku has no life! 8D

So welcome, one and all, to my first (and probably last!) quest for EL FAUNO from the film, El Laberinto del Fauno (or Pan's Labyrinth for all you English speakahs!)

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:28 pm
E L__F A U N O

Me? I've had so many names...
Old names that only the wind and the trees can pronounce.
I am the mountain, the forest and the earth.
I am...
I am a faun.
Your most humble servant, Your Highness.

.:Edited Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any…UPFORTHECHALLENGE!
Name of horse: El Fauno
Owners: Sukkubus
Temper: Benevolent (taken), Surreptitious, Clandestine
Breed: Cosplay
Description: I could describe him more accurately in a drawing (as a horse, that is). But just as del Toro described him, I want el Fauno to look every part as though he has just stepped from the epicenter of nature. His mane, a pale burnished bronze, starts late upon his head, perhaps at the line of his ears – it’ll be scraggly and parted, so that one can see it on either side as it falls around his jaw. Along his jaw, same color as his hair, are sprout-lings of short hair, with an almost goatee at his chin (much like a unicorn – same color as mane, as well). His ears are rounded and lie horizontally like a goat’s ears rather than a horse’s. Set behind his brow and ears are two massive, loosely spiraling goat horns, and as I wish him aged (like the beginning), the left horn will be broken at its point. Spirals are embedded against his brow, and his eyes are milky white beneath them, angled upwards, and with the barest hints of a rectangle pupil (again, like a goat’s).

The plates on his chest are raised slightly, as if a separate part of him. A ridge of what looks like broken boughs runs down the spine of his back. Down his legs are knots and twists, like an old tree, with parts that also appear semi shaved; the feather of his front hooves should look more like twisting vines/roots. His BACK legs however...are very exagerated; huge, twisting, his back hooves are massive with the feather there pronounced, like swamp roots.

His tail will be twisted and held up, scraggly like his mane and of the same color, with a 'vine' twisting through it.

If possible, I hope for a softer look for his face...maybe just the barest hint of a smile?

Reference Image(s): Face Close-up 1

Face Close-up 2

Milky Eyes [First Scenes]

Plates on his chest

Full-body, detail shots

Detail shot 2 [shoulders, arms]

Color reference [perhaps duskier, however], hindlegs/hoof ref.

Bag instead of dreamcatcher?

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Tag Frame color: Dark, dark forest green/browns
Tag Feather color: Faded red/green/blue [like his faeries?]
Tag Background: The backdrop of the labyrinth, where Ofelia first meets him [picture pending]
Default accessory color(s)?:
Hair/Clothing edits: HE'S ONE GIANT EDIT! *gonk* Hair, eyes, ears, back legs, tail, back...
Funds needed: 600k + ?

Status: Not even close. xD About 12k and a little over 100k in letters. I gave my 80k to a friend of mine and uh, yeah. I have a ninja headband that I could possibly use, but I'm a little hard pressed to give that up. POOR! x3

Optional:

Sukkubus

Sukkubus

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:36 pm
--  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:38 pm
--  

Sukkubus

Sukkubus

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:39 pm
k those are all the posts I need saved ~Cx  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:33 am
:> Poop. Open? For naaaow~  

Sukkubus

Sukkubus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:42 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:20 pm
surprised heart "Pan's Labyrinth?" I loved that movie! Even though the Pale Man creeped the hell out of me. sweatdrop

Good luck on your quest, and I so totally claim RPage when you recieve him! whee heart

Huroggmeten

Sukkubus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:50 pm
It's one of my favorites! I can't really express how much I love that movie. And yes, the Pale Man was horrifying! x.x But he's sort of like a car wreck...you can't look away. >o>

Thank you so, so much! *crosses fingers.* Here's to luck! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:11 pm
xd Hehee, yes. I watched it at night downtown though, so on the way back I was clutching to my friend. xD *chicken*

4laugh heart *sprinkles with faerie-dust*

Huroggmeten

Sukkubus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:20 pm
Oh geez! xD My brother said (and he's in college) that he got paranoid when he was in his dorm, and thought the Pale Man was going to get him when he left his room for the bathroom. Midnight crazies! xd

*flounce, flounce!*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:27 pm
Note to self: Look into possible Gimli (LOTR) cosplay if he hasn't been done yet. owo!

Also, possible Hombre Palido (Pale Man) to compliment Fauno...hm.  

Sukkubus

Sukkubus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:33 am
heart rofl  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items