Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold ?
  Yes please. Thank you, miss Pegasess.
View Results

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:08 pm
I have, last night I dreamt that I was watching Plato's stepchildren and that instead of Uhura and Kirk kissing, Kirk kissed (guess who?) Spock. Twas teh spiffy.

Have you ever had a Trek dream?  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:59 pm
what is it with people with SpockxKirk pairings...

I had a dream I was on voyager and we were on a mission but this ship attacked us and there attack caused a temporal annomoly and I was sent back in time to Enterprise and I help Uhura and Sulu save Kirk,Spock, and McCoy  

goddess_oraorchid

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:43 pm
goddess_oraorchid

I had a dream I was on voyager and we were on a mission but this ship attacked us and there attack caused a temporal annomoly and I was sent back in time to Enterprise and I help Uhura and Sulu save Kirk,Spock, and McCoy

Awesome. I also had one that I was at a trek con. Its posted in life issues.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:07 pm
Naphatarie
goddess_oraorchid

Awesome. I also had one that I was at a trek con. Its posted in life issues.
Wanna know the weird part of it...Kirk kept hitting on me for some reason sweatdrop  

goddess_oraorchid

Pherfiniel

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:13 pm
I used to have nightmares about the Borg.
I also had a dream that I was going on a mission and I knew I was going to die (I was probably wearing a red shirt, but I don't remember) and Kirk just kept insisting that I'd be fine and to stop worrying. I don't remember what I did, but I'm pretty sure I didn't go on the mission, or didn't die or something.
I don't think I've really had any dreams anywhere other than TOS, except for the Borg nightmares.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:52 am
Pherfiniel
I used to have nightmares about the Borg.
I also had a dream that I was going on a mission and I knew I was going to die (I was probably wearing a red shirt, but I don't remember) and Kirk just kept insisting that I'd be fine and to stop worrying. I don't remember what I did, but I'm pretty sure I didn't go on the mission, or didn't die or something.
I don't think I've really had any dreams anywhere other than TOS, except for the Borg nightmares.

I've had borg nightmares too.... and a weird dream involving me....and T'Pol in a relationship.....  

Naphatarie

Saoraan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:21 am
I have had many Trek dreams almost all of them involving me being a hero of some fashion saving the federation and the universe.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:57 am
I have had so many weird dreams involving me and Wesley Crusher. He is always in this weird, light blue uniform, it looks like medical but lighter. And we always walk in on my parents seriously making out. Yikes!  

startrekadmiral

Admiral Smort

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:30 pm
I only had 1 StarTrek dream so far.. And it was more of a nighmare.
We had to escape from the Borg, who eventually managed board our ship. scarry as hell!  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:57 pm
I had a dream that Pavel Chekov was possessed and I got possessed as well but I was mostly quiet and didn't give a fight. Pavel had found me in my quarters and forced me to make out with him. The enitity did leave our bodies later but there was a price. After a month, I felt unwell and nearly passed out. When I went to sickbay, McCoy scanned me and told me that I was going to have a baby. I sat down in a chair when shock hits me. I tell him that i don't know who the father is and that i wanted to tell the father. McCoy and I go to see Kirk and Kirk orders McCoy to test all the men. After that was done, McCoy called me back and reveals to me that Chekov is the father. Chekov was ordered to see me and at my quarters, I gave him the news. I don't remember the rest.

I had a daydream that the crew of DS9 and the Dominion were on a planet where the SG-1 team is. However, i was undercover as a member of the team and Daniel Jackson found out when he saw me meeting with Dr.Bashir when I got separated from the others. I was informed of what happened and Daniel was taken offguard. In the end, the Dominion and Starfleet had to work with the Stargate team to get back to their time.

I had a Star Trek voyager dream where Vorik was acting strangely but was not under Pon Far and was really not himself and acting all emotional. I was also trapped with him in the holodeck.

My second Star Trek dream was when Weyoun got me pregnant but it was by accident. In the end, he agreed to be the father and stay on the station.

My third star trek dream was when Chekov got in the way of phaser fire to save my life and ends up in a coma with some foreign agent in his body with the planet as his cure. We did find the cure after a hard time trying to make peace with the aliens.

Blaze_Inferno

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blaze_Inferno

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:59 pm
I had a Smallville/Voyager dream where Lex, Clark and I were brought onto Voyager in the delta quadrant. We were really confused and we wanted answers. However, I was not from the Smallville world. I met Vorik who was an engineer on the ship. We had started to talk a bit and as it went on, there was trouble and the ship was boarded. Lex figured out how to use a phaser and killed an alien. Vorik did show up and caught me as the ship was shaking. I think it was the second time that the ship was under attack. In the end, Voyager created a spatial distortion and used the transporters to get us back into our time. That is all I remember.

I also had a strange dream where Keevan and I were in my house and I am trying to figure out how he got there. He trapped me in the kitchen and pinned me to the wall. i was looking down but once I looked up, he said something and kissed me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:51 am
I've had trek dreams where I'm usually at worf's place on the bridge in First Contact. We blow up the borg cube and go through the whole storyline of First contact with me in worf's place. It was AWESOME!  

Mystic_Air

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:42 am
I had a dream last night that I was in my school but it wasn't truly my school. It was basically the rec room but only at my school library. Kirk and spock were there playing chess and then something happened to spock where he lost his body, but Jim still liked him so whenever they wanted to you know... he'd ask someone if they were attracted to him. No matter the answer that was Spock's q to take over their body. Then the two of them would walk out of the room and do it.

And the moral of this story kiddies is that one shouldn't watch the closer video 15 times in a row then watch spock's brain right before bed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:54 am
    I dreamt once that I was in a supermarket
    A supermarket run by the crew of TNG
    It was freaky..
    O_o

+==+==+moo+

-[.Moo.]-

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:42 pm
I actully had a dream I was at Trekkie-con and there were all these collectibles including te actual set and I rubbed myself all over the set. Which something I actully wanna do

I'm watching a Star Trek Documentry called "Star Trek Beyond the Final Frontiair" and it's makeing me frisky man I wanbna buy some stufff get some costumes meet Shatner...maybe I don't  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff