Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Angels & Demons Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

celerystickk

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:57 am
Good or Bad? Which would usually be the uke or seme? Not necessarily 'evil' but in their personalities and such. Like Draco and Harry from Harry Potter. Would Draco top because he is evil; 'forceful' and most likely to start 'the action' and 'good' is more likely to submit or should Harry top because he is a hero and everyone wants a piece of him thus 'experience'? LOL. Or something like that.

Like; Oh! We are now lovers! We must choose which side to be on, good or evil! Like Sasuke and Naruto. Will Naruto convert Sasuke into forgetting revenge or will Sasuke finally convince Naruto that he has to avenge his clan and make Naruto 'evil' as well?

PS; My english is badd. D<  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:11 am
I think that I like the demon at the Uke position more then the Seme, but I have to say that I like it more when AngelsxAngels and DemonsxDemons more, and I usually put the taller or longer haired ones as the Seme, just cause I love you cute little Ukes! wink heart  

Saku The New Moon

Gimpy53182

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:30 am
It would be sexier if the bad guy was on top. heart heart

P.S. ur english is actually really good 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Oh I think if it was in a story it would be demon seduce the angel so
Uke=Angel
Seme=Demon
I guess that all I can say  

[`Novacaine]

Devout Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100

Serjo Sammie

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:51 pm
Hmm... I suppose the angel would be seme because "bad guys" are generally immature, but really it would depend on the actual angel and demon. The angel could be a whiny pushover just as easily as he could be serious and mature, same goes for the demon.

And believe me, your English is a lot better than a lot of natives. neutral

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:45 am
It's really going to depend on the pairing.

If you mean actual angels and demons, I would say whoever has wings (most likely angel) is going to be on top as crushed wings would not be fun. If you just mean good guy and bad guy, I've noticed that the bad boy in such pairings in manga is usually the seme... but even that isn't always the case.  

Sheard

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Project Madness

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:25 am
Serjo Sammie
Hmm... I suppose the angel would be seme because "bad guys" are generally immature, but really it would depend on the actual angel and demon. The angel could be a whiny pushover just as easily as he could be serious and mature, same goes for the demon.

Haha. Bad guys are really immature. I just hate those 'I'm your guardian angel' fanfics and the 'charge' [person angel is 'guarding' goes and seduces the sweet, innocent, cute, girlish angle. Iick. No offense or anything. Just moves wayy to fast and very stereotypical. emo  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:37 am
Serjo Sammie

Haha. Thank you. I learn't English and Chinese at the same time but it just kinda gets jumbled up sometimes. ^-^ I love the read and I'm really worried about the lack of grammar and punctuation around. Haha. I have a spell checker. wink  

celerystickk

Peaches of Sodom

Quotable Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:07 am
I think whoever would be seme would be a major plot point but could go either way: you could have a story in which an angel(uke) is seduced by a demon(seme) and becomes 'evil' (I like stories in which good and evil seem clear-cut at first and then become more and more convoluted) or you could have one in which the angel is the seme and is persuaded by the uke demon to leave the hypocritical angels and join the demons....but if the angel was converting the demon I think the angel would usually be the seme, and if they were going to remain on their respective sides, it could seriously go either way, but I like uke demons.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:41 pm
Haha. A demonic uke sounds sexy. cool  

psychotic LEE

FoxAnime

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:50 am
personally, i like the demons on top because i think they're more forceful and experienced, and the angels are more innocent and weaker than the demons. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:52 pm
Demons are number one thus meaning that they would be totally Seme and the Angels will have to be Uke xp  

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

IfAngelsBurn

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:16 pm
I think the Angel should be on top, and the Demon bound in bondage. It gives a sense of excitement and not something that you would expect from an angel. It just makes me want to shiver with thinking about it, I don't know if anyone else feels the same though.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:53 pm
IfAngelsBurn
I think the Angel should be on top, and the Demon bound in bondage. It gives a sense of excitement and not something that you would expect from an angel. It just makes me want to shiver with thinking about it, I don't know if anyone else feels the same though.
Sounds cool. xd

*ahem*
The demon should be just nice enough, and the angel should be just enough of a b*****d.. for them to hang out with each other.  

Skizzors
Crew

Jennycat_007

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:06 pm
Nah i think the demon should be on top, thus making the angel go on his side (and falling in love) lol that would make a nice anime ^-^
But seriously i think the demon should be first. I don't know it just sounds more exiting to me :sweat
:  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces