Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I need SERIOUS help (relationship problem)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darlin' You got to let me know. Should I
  Stay (or should I)
  Go.
View Results

Wynn Deaux

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:55 pm
Okay, I've been with this guy for 23 weeks (as of yesterday) and I thought that given time I would come to feel something for him or his feelings for me would fade. Now it's been nearly 6 months and neither has happened. His notes to me say that he's IN LOVE WITH ME while I, sadly, feel nothing at all. There's no aversion to him but nor is there attraction. It feels like I'm playing a part, like I'm practicing for when the real thing comes along.
But I don't love him and everyone but him can that.
I need some help....because I've hurt him before and I'm with him again so he doesn't feel the pain of unrequited love that I felt for two years. So, I guess it's either pity or compassion.
The words "I love you" have become like poison to my mouth. A medicine I don't want to take but do as a force of habit. What should I do?  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:41 am
i think you need to tell him. if you tell it later he would be angry you lied
i don't know about your boyfriend but mine is very big,stong and 15 years old and i am a little girl off 13 xD
i have bf troubles too so maybe we can cheat more about it in PM because i am NOT proud on it sweatdrop  

miss twinkle toes 001

da_shortness

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:54 am
You can't let this keep going on. The more you put off telling him, the more it's going to hurt when you finally do. He needs to know the truth, it's his right.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:35 pm
Sweety, if you keep on going like this it'll get harder and harder and at the end you'll explode or cheat cos you found a guy you do love.
So say it nicely like, you're the best friend I've ever had, but I'm just not in love. Or that you don't want to hurt him but had sleepless nights over loving him or not and that if 'I love you' makes your stomach turn upside down, something is wrong.
Maybe prepair him or something, like text message him with 'I want to talk to you about something important' (or you'll probably say it much better, something that doesn't say, breaking up, but does mean bad news) and then tell him where to meet and you'll have a big interesting sad talk.

But honestly, don't stay like this. You don't love him so there's no point in being his girl  

gothisheep

Leh Devil

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:43 pm
Hun, seriously, if you keep this up any longer, it'll hurt more and more. You have to tell him. If you don't, it'll end worse than you think it will if you tell him now. So, to be honest, you really do have to tell him.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:29 pm
You're only hurting him by pretending. Be strong, babe. Just tell him how you feel. He'll only want the best for you if he truly loves you. He'll just want you to be happy.

PrimeRibby

Racookie

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:16 am
You should tell him, you are going to tell him anyway , so tell him as soon as possible.But be prepared for a conversation where he's gonna ask why you don't love him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:35 am
Let him go.  

inferno2lish

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas