Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
"It has the biggest hook I have ever heard." Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pete...
  spills us all the secrets. <3
View Results

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:25 pm
Rock Sound
"I got sent some of the new Panic! demos the other day," remarked Fall Out Boy bassist and rhetorician Pete Wentz during a recent meeting with the Sound. "I think it will be all over for anyone else in 2008 if this track is picked as the first single. It has the biggest hook I have ever heard." Rock Sound pressed for a listen but Mr. Wentz would not crack and let our ears hear, but if Peter is to be believed it would appear the band are being highly productive as they rehearse away from the spotlight.

"Ryan (Ross, guitar) always likes to keep me guessing or try to freak me out with stuff," Wentz added. "So he will message me to tell me that they have just written an amazing song and I will get excited then he will message me again to tell me it sounds like Aladdin and I will feel kind of bemused. Or last week he messaged me to say they had written a song that makes him think of France. He can say some weird stuff."

WHOA.
It has the biggest hook Pete Wentz has ever heard?!
This has to be good, you guys.
It reminds Ryan of France?!
SWEET. cool
This album sounds like it's coming along pretty good!

edit// 6-5-07
Patrick Stump and Pete Wentz were interviewed by Popworld Pup magazine to clear up rumors.
One of the rumors that came up was about Panic! At The Disco.

Popworld Pup
Rumor - Panic!'s next album is going to make them bigger than you.

Pete: Definitely. I think it's a distinct possibility. I've heard some songs. One was like a film score, then it turns into Beatles 2007. Everybody's going to fall in love with it. They've got a hard road ahead of them because when you have that amount of success in a short amount of time, you have to repeat it or take a total nosedive.

Patrick: When I see Panic! now, it's colossal. I remember the demo and Pete tapped me on the shoulder and said: "What do you think of this?" I said: "Hmm, it's pretty good." I'm a slow burner – it takes me a while. It wasn't until I heard the first draft of the record and I was like, "Oh, right."

Pete: I don't think any of us expected they'd have that success. They're like our kids, it's awesome. But I think they would have gotten to where they've got regardless.

Beatles 2007? SWEET! <3

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:02 pm
Oh sweet!
This is getting me so excited!
Haha, now I wonder how their CD cover will look like.
xp  

Bilvy

VampireMoon762

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:20 pm
i cant wait!  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:49 pm
Wow. Sounds like it's gonna be good.

mellygirl562

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:42 pm
Bilvy
Oh sweet!
This is getting me so excited!
Haha, now I wonder how their CD cover will look like.
xp

I was wondering the the same thing. xD
I hope it's like...interesting.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:49 pm
France? Aladdin?
I love! it!
Ahh!

Shneaky Ryan.

Los Miserables

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:08 am
france?! oh sweet merciful lord thank you

lmao it had to be said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:44 pm
When is it coming out? I'm so excited, I can't wait!  

tookiebelle

Beloved Cat

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:24 pm
tookiebelle
When is it coming out? I'm so excited, I can't wait!

There is no date released. We are all guessing sometime in the fall. O.o They're only going to start recording on June 1st.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:26 pm
Ooh.
Ryan's having a romantic moment.
FRANCE!

This means we're going to get married soon, right? ;D

I WANT TO HEAR THE DEMOS! scream

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:37 pm
I hope it's not like that "Paris" background music. Do you know what I mean? gonk

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:07 am
I inwardly screamed of excitement xp

I love Pete for saying that xp The only thing that worries me, is that it'll be over for anyone else in 2008... I wish he'd said 2007. I was hoping the CD would be out already this summer xp

But oh well. It sounds like it's gonna be good!

And no I don't know what you mean about the Paris background music xp I was there a few weeks ago though.. by the way xp domokun

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:49 am
Well like, you know in movies in stuff, when they show Paris and the Eiffel tower and stuff, they always play that certain background music? I don't know how to describe it. D=

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:59 am
`PrimeRib
Well like, you know in movies in stuff, when they show Paris and the Eiffel tower and stuff, they always play that certain background music? I don't know how to describe it. D=

Haha, try to find a video on youtube?
whee
I'm interested in how it sounds like. I always liked how But It's Better If You Do and Build God sound like.
I used to live in Quebec, I know french! (:
J'suis capable de parler francais moi! Mais nous, nous avons un different accent.  

Bilvy

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:05 pm
Bilvy
`PrimeRib

Haha, try to find a video on youtube?
whee
I'm interested in how it sounds like. I always liked how But It's Better If You Do and Build God sound like.
I used to live in Quebec, I know french! (:
J'suis capable de parler francais moi! Mais nous, nous avons un different accent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVTkFIp2WsQ

You hear the background music in the beginning?
It's something like that, but that's not quite it. xD
I have no idea what that video is. D=

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas