40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
blah
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

burning_sakura

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:09 pm
dose anyone like the pendragon adventures?
or do you think they are a bit childish?
personally they are some of my favorite books!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:53 pm
I've never read them before. I would assume by the name it's probably about the Aurthur legends?  

FaeDreamer

Dapper Gaian

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

worthlesshadow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:53 pm
awsume books!!! i have all six, or five, or how many there ar eout. I don't ahve the new one though...*sigh*...great series though! everyone should read them  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:05 pm
worthlesshadow
awsume books!!! i have all six, or five, or how many there ar eout. I don't ahve the new one though...*sigh*...great series though! everyone should read them

the new one is freaggin awesome!
im not done reading it yet... which suprises me... but i know its going to be gggreat!

burning_sakura

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:25 am
I read the first one, and wasn't too impressed. It just... didn't catch my attention the way I expected it would. The characters weren't that great, and certainly didn't have as much depth as I'm used to, and the situations they got into were like a buncha others I've seen in other things. So I never got the other books. And don't plan to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:21 pm
NightIntent
I read the first one, and wasn't too impressed. It just... didn't catch my attention the way I expected it would. The characters weren't that great, and certainly didn't have as much depth as I'm used to, and the situations they got into were like a buncha others I've seen in other things. So I never got the other books. And don't plan to.

hmm... intresting

burning_sakura

worthlesshadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:05 pm
burning_sakura
NightIntent

hmm... intresting

that's hilarious. that happens to me in other books...I really should get my act to gether and the get thenew one. the picture on the cover kinda bothers me though ;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:07 pm
FaeDreamer
I've never read them before. I would assume by the name it's probably about the Aurthur legends?

no, they aren't. its the main character's last name blaugh  

worthlesshadow

burning_sakura

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:23 am
worthlesshadow
burning_sakura
NightIntent

hmm... intresting

that's hilarious. that happens to me in other books...I really should get my act to gether and the get thenew one. the picture on the cover kinda bothers me though ;;

I KNOW!
The cover scared me! i mean loor looks nothing like that in my mind!
neither dose bobby!
come to think of it, with all the other cool names like, loor and aja and spader, bobbys such a blain name..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:25 pm
burning_sakura
worthlesshadow
burning_sakura
NightIntent

hmm... intresting

I KNOW!
The cover scared me! i mean loor looks nothing like that in my mind!
neither dose bobby!
come to think of it, with all the other cool names like, loor and aja and spader, bobbys such a blain name..

agreed! I didn't htink bobby would look so bent over and like a young old man. jeez....and the outfit loor is wearing! I thought it would be way different in my opinion. tge civer defies the book...  

worthlesshadow

Aryamenda13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:13 am
Pendragon... yeah I've read some of them. (the 1,2,5). I'm not sure if I'm going to read the 4 but I know that I REALY want to read "The rivers of Zadaa." The books are an exciting series and I recommend them to anyone who likes "action. adventure, mysterie, fiction.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:59 pm
FaeDreamer

no actually it's not. It's about a boy who's last name is Pendragon. He does sort of live up to the repution in a weird way though. I have 1-5 & I want 6. They are very good & I recomende them & that if you read them you get the bokk you are currentyly reading & it's seqaul because to me they are just than good.  

Readera

Saint Rydire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:14 pm
read em all, love em all  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:19 am
I love them. They are very modern.
I'm reading book three at the moment but I have bought the rest already because I liked book one so much. I think the first one was a bit too bloody though.  

Fuyuri

jaythenerdkid

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:37 am
Haven't read them but do plan to in the near future.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff