Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Xx EmO ScReEn NaMeS xX Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:20 pm
What is it with emos and their 'x's in usernames? Can someone tell me please?  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:05 pm
It seems to be rather popular for spacing in names, making it more "original." Like adding numbers to the end of a well-used name. As for "emo" names? The bug the hell out of me. Can't help you with that one.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:12 pm
ACK i hate it to death!  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:33 pm
Oh, believe me: I do too.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:14 pm
Hahaha. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:24 am
What more annoys me, is everyone jumping onto the tag I've used for years, adding japanese suffix's is something I've done for at least 13 years. D: And about 7 years ago, every tom d**k and harry was then tom-chan, d**k-kun and harry-san.

but yes using X's as spacing is annoying as hell, almost as annoying has the whole xcore thing... I mean no on says 'hardXcore' unless they are taking the piss outta someone.  

Rellik San
Captain

Babies in the Oven

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:08 am
My X isnt there for emoness/hardcore-ness. 3nodding It just makes my username not so boring 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:12 am
dinah_wherever~x
My X isnt there for emoness/hardcore-ness. 3nodding It just makes my username not so boring 3nodding
Yeah but the way you used it, its more like when you put kisses in a card, not as a substitute for your space bar.  

Rellik San
Captain

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:25 am
Rellik San
What more annoys me, is everyone jumping onto the tag I've used for years, adding japanese suffix's is something I've done for at least 13 years. D: And about 7 years ago, every tom d**k and harry was then tom-chan, d**k-kun and harry-san.

but yes using X's as spacing is annoying as hell, almost as annoying has the whole xcore thing... I mean no on says 'hardXcore' unless they are taking the piss outta someone.

i started gaia when I was 13.I'm a big anime lover=japanese cartoon. so i decided to have my name this way.hahha.no i aint cute but i like it that way.
so yeah,hell it bugs me out too.whats so cool about having xs on their names anyway?  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:45 pm
Uhh... *points to name* sweatdrop  

unforgiven-sorrow-x

Xyloid

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:48 pm
I have an x in my username.

Are you saying that I am emo?

You're a douche.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:14 pm
Rellik San

LET'S ALL COPY RELLIK
xHxCx!!! XsXeX  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:53 pm
Xyloid; I don't think that was what she meant.

-shrug- But I can never say about it for someone else. I like your username though. :] Original.

-yawn-

I went with Hikaru Akumu because in Japanese[which I am half of] means Shinning Nightmare. "] I liked it so I went with it. o_o;

My dA username is WickedlyxInsane..It was never meant to sound 'emo'...I just thought it sound cool when I made it when I was twelve! :]

-rolls-

There there is my AIM name: Derangedlove13...
-shrug- Favorite number thirteen, Love~I say that to everyone, People say I'm deranged.

Then comes along my MSN name: Fluffy_doomsday
:]] I like that name. -cackles- It's also an inside joke.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:15 pm
Hikaru Akumu
Xyloid; I don't think that was what she meant.

-shrug- But I can never say about it for someone else. I like your username though. :] Original.

-yawn-

I went with Hikaru Akumu because in Japanese[which I am half of] means Shinning Nightmare. "] I liked it so I went with it. o_o;

My dA username is WickedlyxInsane..It was never meant to sound 'emo'...I just thought it sound cool when I made it when I was twelve! :]

-rolls-

There there is my AIM name: Derangedlove13...
-shrug- Favorite number thirteen, Love~I say that to everyone, People say I'm deranged.

Then comes along my MSN name: Fluffy_doomsday
:]] I like that name. -cackles- It's also an inside joke.

See I'm easy to find, MSN, yahoo, myspace, all my forums; Rellik San.
Well 2 exceptions, English Incubus is my DA (long story short its a studio name not my user name), and on Youtube I am UB3RL337DAVE  

Rellik San
Captain

Art Payment

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:32 pm
People who over use X's in their names are worse then people who have ten or more numbers after their name.
xXEndxMyxPainXx is so hardcore.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games