Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
pi and yata (Possible spoilers) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight-AlRex

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:41 pm
I did pay much attention to the .hack//roots anime and I have well almost be the new game reminisce and I really am geting lost I thout pi and yata where the 2 people that tryed to axtract the date from ovans arm in the anime but now there helping haseo and I was just wanting to know if I'm right in thinking ovan I know is tri edge (but for some odd resone it looks like he is your friend in the final game redemtion do to a spoler I was watching). any why if any one knows the true story about Yata and Pi plz tell me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:48 pm
All I really know about Yata is that he is Wiseman, and he isn't bad. (Well so far that I know of)
He has multiple players that are guild masters in multiple guilds and I think he may be an admin, but I'm not so sure.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Twilight-AlRex

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:30 pm
well he only showed up ner the end of the anime show and I'm pretty sure hes that tiger guy (forgot name) that attack ovan and tryed to take him apart or something like that.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:03 pm
Please remember to add in a Spoiler Warning. <3 I'll add it in for you.  

Shuyu

Twilight-AlRex

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:54 pm
stare sorry ty sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:51 pm
Twilight-AlRex
well he only showed up ner the end of the anime show and I'm pretty sure hes that tiger guy (forgot name) that attack ovan and tryed to take him apart or something like that.

Yeah, I think I read that on Wikipedia. I think he's that old guy named Nala too...but maybe not. Wikipedia says so but it doesn't make sense to me.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Twilight-AlRex

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:08 pm
well this is one big spoiler so yeah he is I just beat the game like 2 sec befor I got on.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:14 pm
Twilight-AlRex
well this is one big spoiler so yeah he is I just beat the game like 2 sec befor I got on.

Really? I'm still playing it. D: Not finished yet.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Caelwyn

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:47 pm
XxGrieverxX
All I really know about Yata is that he is Wiseman, and he isn't bad. (Well so far that I know of)
He has multiple players that are guild masters in multiple guilds and I think he may be an admin, but I'm not so sure.

he is an admin he's the system administrator  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:38 am
Yata (or Wiseman. What ever name you call him by) is the same player behind Nala and Naobi. They were made mainly in terms of observing and what not.
He's is also one of the System Administrators along with Pi. x:

hmf Sage-Mage

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:43 pm
XZelkovaX
XxGrieverxX

surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:58 pm
Matsu Kudou
XxGrieverxX

But isn't he like... 17? I've seen moderators chosen reguardless of age, but I think it'd be hard to get into a company that big and be an admin if you're only 17..  

Shialu

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:37 am
Shialu
Matsu Kudou
XxGrieverxX

But isn't he like... 17? I've seen moderators chosen reguardless of age, but I think it'd be hard to get into a company that big and be an admin if you're only 17..

Well he is pretty smart. He's Wiseman too ya know and Wiseman was like the smartest kid ever and he was only in 5th grade. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:18 pm
XxGrieverxX
Shialu
Matsu Kudou
XxGrieverxX

Well he is pretty smart. He's Wiseman too ya know and Wiseman was like the smartest kid ever and he was only in 5th grade. xD

Yeah, I know he's like the smartest kid ever (It still makes me laugh that Pi is obsessed over someone 7 years YOUNGER then her.. xD) But still, companies put age as a factor for hiring, so It'd be hard to be anything high up in the ranks in a company bigger then a small website. And "the world" is like.. HUUUGEE. Maybe Pi like promoted him to an admin and said "He's lyk 25 gonk and the head honchos of the corp are just like "LOL OK I BELEEV U blaugh "
Other then that I don't think he's an administrator.

Shialu

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:09 pm
Shialu
XxGrieverxX
Shialu
Matsu Kudou
XxGrieverxX

Yeah, I know he's like the smartest kid ever (It still makes me laugh that Pi is obsessed over someone 7 years YOUNGER then her.. xD) But still, companies put age as a factor for hiring, so It'd be hard to be anything high up in the ranks in a company bigger then a small website. And "the world" is like.. HUUUGEE. Maybe Pi like promoted him to an admin and said "He's lyk 25 gonk and the head honchos of the corp are just like "LOL OK I BELEEV U blaugh "
Other then that I don't think he's an administrator.

xD
I still think he's an admin though. I mean, he knows so much about The World like the epitaph users and stuff, so maybe he is.
Now that you mention Pi's age, she kinda seems like a ***** obsessing over Yata. D:

@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff