Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Sometimes it really pays of to be an asian

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lollerskater123321

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:08 pm
Okay well right now I'm really happy and that made me think that sometimes with all the extra work that most Asians do sometimes it really pays off. Like you know how most of us have had to study really hard or start playing another instrument so we can be better than other people? Well just a few days ago I tried out for this orchestra in our city thats really hard to get into and just about half an hour ago I got my results and found out that I had gotten in. I started screaming out of pure excitement and it just made me think that now is one of the times that playing so much violin and taking so many violin lessons and practicing for hours really payed off.

Anyone else have a time that they felt really proud and felt like all those tedious hours of studying,practicing etc really payed off on a proud moment?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:03 pm
Disagree.
u dont have 2 study hard 2 be an Asian,well most asians study hard bcuz their parents made them 2. I'm an Asian,a lazy 1,not so good at studying,and im very proud.  

xFaLleNAnGeLzX

SDES

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:27 pm
I played Violin when I was 8, and I quit after 3 months.

Then the compulsory year 8 music classes revealed my skills in piano/keyboard, but I didn't care, and never did music again.

I'm good at Math/Sciences because they require few words to express answers - English however, makes me waste hours of my time to express myself in a thousand words.
Put simply, i'm lazy, and I hate English class.

I only really practice Pokemon, Tekken, and Kumon Mathematics - nothing else.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:38 pm
I hate kumon math I do it now, that I think is just worthless  

lollerskater123321

Kempana

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:16 pm
I DON'T STUDY AT ALL

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:41 am
I once had piano lessons but I stopped because I got lazy, then I took karate when I was around 9 years old and I had to stop because we were moving away and I didn't have time to take any classes so I stopped doing that too.. sweatdrop

so I thought of a way to study something without haveing to take any lessons and so I found psychology and astrology which you can learn manually from the internet... I began to study it up until now. My parents don't really force me to study.. I just do it in my free time. and someday I know that learning psychology will be very useful in the long run.  

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

cutefairy012

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:45 pm
Well the way the other asians worship me of my alla asian-ness is nice though  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items