Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Panic! In the Classroom (new pics) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's these substandard motels on the
  la la la la la
View Results

Los Miserables

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:50 pm

Howdy ho.
So in my graphics class we just got an assignment. We have to make a black and white collage. The subject has to be a person who is famous/involved in pop culture...or an artist.
Guess who I'm doin'? xd Brendon. Hehehe.
I wanted to do everyone in Panic! but it had to be about one individual, so I'm doing mostly Brendon, then just kinda hinting at the rest of Panic!
This assignment makes me so happy.
I felt like a stalker printing out pictures of him though.
I'm excited! I only just started, but I'll show you guys when I'm done.

Have you ever incorporated Panic into your school work?

EDIT:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There you have it.
Not exactly the best quality picture, but shyeah.
Tee-hee.
I gave you a side view so that you can see which pieces I had pop out.
Those are lyrics to "The Only Difference..." at the right.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:52 pm
Oh yeah, while I'm here. Today I was trying to say "Ryan Ross from Panic! At the Disco" but instead I said "Ryan at the Ross"
Lololololol.
New nickname, much? xd

Los Miserables

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:53 pm
lets see...

we had to make creative stories for my english class about someone we knew or admired so made one up about all of panic

i drew ryro for my art final

and...

right now im making a claymation for my art class and im planning on attempting to make ryan lol but i doubt it will look anything like him maybe ill just make bden that would be easier to make a top hat lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:57 pm
Madame Le Guillotine
Oh yeah, while I'm here. Today I was trying to say "Ryan Ross from Panic! At the Disco" but instead I said "Ryan at the Ross"
Lololololol.
New nickname, much? xd

i like it lol
i acidentally mixed parts up and said

ryass

i got a lot of laughs from it but i like it  

dinosawrz

Bilvy

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:58 pm
Haha, I had to write a story for my HLAT (some kind of government test) test. I made up a lady named Mrs. Ross who had two children, Spencer and Ryan. Brendon was in the story too but I just altered his name a bit and made it "Brendon Smith".
xd
Oh yeah, and I will be trying to draw Audrey Kitching for an art assignemnt if it works out. Yeah, Audrey is not in Panic! but she's Brendon's ex.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:57 pm
Actually, I haven't, unless doodling all over my assignments and notes counts.
I'm kind of artistically impaired.
I'm not very creative, visually.

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:10 am
Last trimester in english, I had to write an essay on a song that meant something to us, and the lyrics had to have specific English literature thingys [I forgot what they are called.] Camisado ended up working perfectly, and I wrote my essay on that. 4laugh It was really good, too. And we even got to bring are CDs to class, because we were going to listen to the songs everyone wrote about, but not enough people brought CDs so we didn't do it. mad

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:00 pm
`PrimeRib
Last trimester in english, I had to write an essay on a song that meant something to us, and the lyrics had to have specific English literature thingys [I forgot what they are called.] Camisado ended up working perfectly, and I wrote my essay on that. 4laugh It was really good, too. And we even got to bring are CDs to class, because we were going to listen to the songs everyone wrote about, but not enough people brought CDs so we didn't do it. mad

wowz wish my english class would do that but i know that if i did most of the people in my class would bring in

screamo
country
or
rap

and then i would get yelled at for my panic cd mad curse my small minded town!  

dinosawrz

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:04 pm
dinosawrz
`PrimeRib

wowz wish my english class would do that but i know that if i did most of the people in my class would bring in

screamo
country
or
rap

and then i would get yelled at for my panic cd mad curse my small minded town!

A lot of people don't like Panic! around here, either. P!ATD is one of those bands where you either love them or hate them.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:24 pm
fo sho...lol
at my school
theres three people
theres me and im the only one whos completely n love with them
then theres anna who loves to dance along with me and agree theyre hot
then theres adam who will never admit it to anyone else cept me razz  

dinosawrz

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:09 pm
dinosawrz
fo sho...lol
at my school
theres three people

My school is like...huge. So it's hard to tell how many people actually like them. Most of the skaters [the guys I hang out with] don't like them because they think Panic! is a "p***y rock band." Since when was the accordion, the cello, and chimes rock?! stare Everyone says that I'll grow out of them because they "all grew out of bands like FOB and MCR, so I will too." I don't even like FOB and MCR that much. I actually hate MCR. But Panic! are my boys. I don't think I will ever grow out of them. Just because I listen to Panic! it doesnt mean that I can't listen to hardcore bands like ACDC and Rush. You know? Goooshhh. I hate it how they think like that.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:44 am
`PrimeRib
dinosawrz
fo sho...lol
at my school
theres three people

My school is like...huge. So it's hard to tell how many people actually like them. Most of the skaters [the guys I hang out with] don't like them because they think Panic! is a "p***y rock band." Since when was the accordion, the cello, and chimes rock?! stare Everyone says that I'll grow out of them because they "all grew out of bands like FOB and MCR, so I will too." I don't even like FOB and MCR that much. I actually hate MCR. But Panic! are my boys. I don't think I will ever grow out of them. Just because I listen to Panic! it doesnt mean that I can't listen to hardcore bands like ACDC and Rush. You know? Goooshhh. I hate it how they think like that.

yes well, my school is an itsy bitsy lil school, and everyone tells me they're waiting for me to grow out of them too since i loved fall out boy but now only ocasionally listen to them...and i know since they know that i do so like panic and fob that everyone automatically assumes that all my music is like that..and now even when ive found an awesome song they're all no it must suck bc u listen to it and then 5 minutes later they go listen to it from another kid and are all BEST SONG EVER!!  

dinosawrz

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:48 am
`PrimeRib
dinosawrz
fo sho...lol
at my school
theres three people

Aw, that's mean. I get made fun of a lot for my Panic! obsession, but that's okay. All my friends love Panic!, they just don't want to admit it. But we all agree that they need some new material now, because even now A Fever... is getting a little old. D;

WORK FASTER, DAMMIT!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:08 am
My school is TINY, like, seriously. We don't have a cafeteria or anything, we eat in our classrooms. That sucks. But the school grounds is a whole different story. We have our own little hill where we go sledding on during winter, we have a outdoor skating rink during winter, and during summer it turns into a basketball court, and we have to playgrounds and two soccer fields.
heart whee
I love staying outside.
Meh, most people in my school listen to country. I don't really like country, really, I'm probably only one of the 4 people in my class who listens to rock or pop-rock.
That's what I get for living in Edmonton, I guess.
But the cool thing is that Keltie lives in Sherwood Park, which is REALLY close to where I live.
I've passed through Sherwood Park lots of times. I think it's pretty cool that Ryan is dating a Canadian girl.  

Bilvy

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:49 pm
that sounds crazy yo wink  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items