Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Hackers Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VaIentine Hoskuo

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:02 pm
What the ******** is so bad about them? I mean seiriously, I don't see why you guys hate them so much. It's not like you can't go somewhere else if you see them or they follow you around and try to torture you most mind their own business, plus you can report them. On top of that, so what if they defame you. Fame doesn't do s**t but allow you to equip certain items and they only require 20 so unless you're wearing those items fame is worthless and doesn't do s**t for you. So, please stop complaining.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:13 pm

They mess up the economy. They ruin the game for legit players.

It isn't always as easy as going somewhere else. Say, for example, the best training spot for you is FOG.

And there is 1 or more hackers on all 19 channels.

Kinda ******** up your day.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cerebral ulcer

Shameless Hoarder

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:37 pm
Skitt the Skizzle

It isn't always as easy as going somewhere else. Say, for example, the best training spot for you is FOG.

...Im getting tired of reading cuss words. Theres really no need to, ya know?

Besides that, Redgrave, your making yourself sound suspicious. And yes, I am saying your making it sound as if your a hacker, and you can't stand the hate.

But I'm with you, partially. Hating hackers isn't exactly right. Hating what they do is fine. But as Skitt had said, you can not just go somewhere else. It's not that simple. Also, people are to prideful to just give up the area they are training in. If someones training fine, and a hacker comes and ruins everything for them, people don't just want to leave.

Either way, it doesnt matter. Bottom line, people need to stop saying they hate hackers, and say they hate hacks.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:40 pm
Spike San
Skitt the Skizzle

Besides that, Redgrave, your making yourself sound suspicious. And yes, I am saying your making it sound as if your a hacker, and you can't stand the hate.

But I'm with you, partially. Hating hackers isn't exactly right. Hating what they do is fine. But as Skitt had said, you can not just go somewhere else. It's not that simple. Also, people are to prideful to just give up the area they are training in. If someones training fine, and a hacker comes and ruins everything for them, people don't just want to leave.

Either way, it doesnt matter. Bottom line, people need to stop saying they hate hackers, and say they hate hacks.

Use the word filter, then. :S

cerebral ulcer

Shameless Hoarder

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:42 pm
Skitt the Skizzle
Spike San
Skitt the Skizzle

I shouldnt have to. People should be mature enough to not cuss, ya know? Ill admit though, I cuss plenty myself, but this is a peaceful forum site, there isn't a need for such vulgarity. I realize this site is PG-13, but still, you realize how old many of the users actually are? Little kids do not need to be exposed to such language. The world is already twisted enough.

Well, this isnt the place to talk about it. Ill refrain from posting in here again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:51 pm
Shizzle is the only one that makes sense around here... I agree, they just ruin it. And reporting doesnt really do anything to satisfy yourself when you're angry at a hacker... plus u can only report ten times a day, which sux. Plus hackers who've hacked alot usually exploit their skills. They lure you to think they havent hacked then they like do stuff. Like they start a drop game and when u drop good stuff, they dont hack loot it. But once you drop something really good or lots of stuff, they hack loot it. Most of them are bad people. Some of them just hack to get thru those difficult levels in MS.  

Brighte

Brighte

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:55 pm
Spike San
Skitt the Skizzle
Spike San
Skitt the Skizzle

I shouldnt have to. People should be mature enough to not cuss, ya know? Ill admit though, I cuss plenty myself, but this is a peaceful forum site, there isn't a need for such vulgarity. I realize this site is PG-13, but still, you realize how old many of the users actually are? Little kids do not need to be exposed to such language. The world is already twisted enough.

Well, this isnt the place to talk about it. Ill refrain from posting in here again.

I'm a kid myself and I don't find it... well anything. Cussing is unavoidable. What do you think happens when a kid finds sum1 cussing on here? Do they go "OMG! WOAH!!! HE JUST SWORE!! I better never go on here to save myself from seeing these kindsa things!" Most kids would probably have no reaction whatsoever. Maybe little kids would be like "oooh im telling my mommy" but they wouldnt have the intelligence to even know how to work a forum.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:49 pm
Spike, I basically quit Maple and hardly ever get on being a hacker would have no benefit for me. The main thing is people take this game too seiriously. Oh boy a hacker at FOG, then go someplace else instead of throwing a pity party about it. There are other things to do other than leveling.  

VaIentine Hoskuo

Aya Midorikaze

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:06 am
Valentine Redgrave
Spike, I basically quit Maple and hardly ever get on being a hacker would have no benefit for me. The main thing is people take this game too seiriously. Oh boy a hacker at FOG, then go someplace else instead of throwing a pity party about it. There are other things to do other than leveling.
I agree with you on the last part. But, when I'm trying to level, and gettiong close, and a hacker decides he needs to vac all of the monsters for his benefit, it annoys me. I can tolerate hackers for a while, but if it keeps happening, I report the user that pisses me off. I'm not sayiong I hate hackers, nor do I condone thier actions. I have several friends who hack on a regular basis. I myself, am legit. And none of my friends use hacks that hurt others, mostly just God-mode and Speed hack. They're fun to watch, especially when they can't control it like they want to, and speed right into a golem pit or something. XD I believe that hacks are gameplay tools. How you use them is up to you.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:08 pm
Valentine Redgrave

We shouldn't have to go some place else, just because of some ******** ruining it for everyone else. Point is, they shouldn't even be hacking in the first place. Legits should not be forced to play around hackers. =/  

Purple Drunk

zonic69

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:55 pm
o_______O does it really matter?

if Nexon really wanted to stop hackers they would keep updating Gameguard to ******** them over. but they dont.

Taking Screen shots and sending them in too doesnt work and the same goes for reporting so dont waste your time with it.

i know this could get you banned for 2 weeks but why not leech from them?
instead of complaining and watching them Vac hack to one spot why not just kill their s**t before they get a chance?

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:15 pm
Valentine Redgrave
What the ******** is so bad about them? I mean seiriously, I don't see why you guys hate them so much. It's not like you can't go somewhere else if you see them or they follow you around and try to torture you most mind their own business, plus you can report them. On top of that, so what if they defame you. Fame doesn't do s**t but allow you to equip certain items and they only require 20 so unless you're wearing those items fame is worthless and doesn't do s**t for you. So, please stop complaining.
Here's a nice list of what they do to the game;

1. They are responsible for inflation mostly. They hack Zakum and all the high level monsters that drop good stuff like level 90 weapons, good scrolls, etc.
2. They ruin training spots. there are only 19 channels, if you only have one map that is your best place to train that makes 19 maps to train on, if half are taken by hackers who shouldn't even be playing the game then it seriously cuts into your training.
3. Finally, and most importantly, IT'S ******** ILLEGAL. smile  

Jedi Incanitee
Crew

XXXChihiro ChanXXX

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:57 am
thats partly why my guild is around D: we are a guild the focus on defaming people who defame us, often time hackers. :3 reporting doesnt work to well, but defaming and humilating them with our 160 mules is great fun!

but if they dont real hurt me much i just leave *shrug* i hate the flying monster hacks though >.> they nock me off my rope!

i have met SOME nice hackers though. i was doing a quest for some rare stuff and this hacker guy had a lot of what i needed, he gave me what he had and i got that quest done fast. so some are nice i guess  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:20 pm
Jedi Incanitee
Valentine Redgrave
Here's a nice list of what they do to the game;

1. They are responsible for inflation mostly. They hack Zakum and all the high level monsters that drop good stuff like level 90 weapons, good scrolls, etc.
2. They ruin training spots. there are only 19 channels, if you only have one map that is your best place to train that makes 19 maps to train on, if half are taken by hackers who shouldn't even be playing the game then it seriously cuts into your training.
3. Finally, and most importantly, IT'S ******** ILLEGAL. smile

1. Most people are going to get bored with the game by the time they get to that level. Also, it's not likeyou can't get off your lazy a** and go raise some money.
2.There is more to Maple then training and when you get to high levels the game becomes boring. They say it gets funner, but that's bullshit.
3. So what if it's illegal. I know for a fact you cuss on the game. You may spell the word differently, but it's still against the rules.

VaIentine Hoskuo

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:29 pm
hackers suck! 'nuff said.

want more? fine, I'll oblige you.

Hackers whether they are "nice" or the normal ******** EVERYONE runs into on a day2day basis should die in a freak computer explosion. RULES ARE FOR EVERYONE! Abide them like the rest of us.

(another thing I think this guild should ban the hackers in it. Guild Home says, "no hackers here" lets ******** keep it that way KTHXBAI)

*note: dont like my cursing, put a filter up. People that are mature dont complain about swearing. So grow up.

Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff