Seven of Nine Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Star Trek?
  No! I LOVE it!
  Yes, live long and prosper
  *stick up your hands and give me gold? (points phaser)
View Results

rosesylace

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:17 am
Please refresh my memory as far as Seven of nine goes. I remember her on the Voyager series. Did she appear on any other series? And can someone please tell me which episode she first appeared in? Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:48 am
Scorpion parts one and two.
The end of season three, and begining of season four.

I don't think her character was on any other Star Trek series.  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

rosesylace

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:18 am
thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:09 am
If you want more information about seven and what happened to her when voyager reach earth read some of the books I recomend the homecoming two parter.  

Saoraan

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:36 am
    Yes, the books are awesome.
    There is a 3 book voyager series with romulans, dark matter, lurve and godlike creatures, and kes as a mysterious entity. It's so freaking good.
    I have a LOAD (nearly all) of the books in ebook form. I would gladly send anyone a couple via MSN or Email, PM me for details.

There is a whole book on Seven, Called Seven of Nine, and it's rly rly rly good, and it also has Annika Hansen in (seven's real name)

+==+==+moo+

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:47 pm
I just figured out that I share Seven of Nine's birthname!! Only differrence is that my parents purpousfully spelled my name incorrectly, giving me one N.  

Shai_Hulud

Jean_Luc_Picard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:09 pm
just to clarify---7 of 9 (you get the idea) established a hive on voyager so the borg could sucuessfuly communicate with voyager. when the cube was destroyed she was un-assimilated. for my clarity, did she appear before that?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:05 pm
Jean_Luc_Picard
just to clarify---7 of 9 (you get the idea) established a hive on voyager so the borg could sucuessfuly communicate with voyager. when the cube was destroyed she was un-assimilated. for my clarity, did she appear before that?

Yes, that was her first appearance in the first episode of VOY : season four : episode : scorpion part two.  

Saoraan

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:04 pm
Then she and her "implants" went in andstole Chakotey from the Captain! evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:01 am
Chakotay and Janeway never had a romantic relationship. While they may have been closer than most first officers and captains it never evolved into more than that.  

Saoraan

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:29 pm
Saoraan
Chakotay and Janeway never had a romantic relationship. While they may have been closer than most first officers and captains it never evolved into more than that.

Yes, that may be true, but it MAY have been something more if Madame Big Borg Boobs hadn't come in and stole him away from her!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:44 pm
batgirlblond
Saoraan

Yes, that may be true, but it MAY have been something more if Madame Big Borg Boobs hadn't come in and stole him away from her!

I agree- I don't think Chakotay and Seven are a good combo. I could see a Seven/Paris but I like Torres/Paris much better. They're sucha cute couple.

I have to go with Seven/me. Chakotay gotta back up off mah woman. ninja  

Emi Uoza

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:18 am
Shai_Hulud
I just figured out that I share Seven of Nine's birthname!! Only differrence is that my parents purpousfully spelled my name incorrectly, giving me one N.
(°♠°)

Anika Hansen?

surprised

I personally think a Torres/Chakotay ship would be quite good

And that a Seven/Doctor or, after they came back from the Delta Quadrant, a Seven/Data relationship :3

I love it when Seven cries. She's like 'MY OCULAR IMPLANTS ARE MALFUNCTIONING ;-;'

Queen Moo?:3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:16 am
Saoraan

So? It's fun to think that they might have gotten together eventually...but 7 and Chakotay DO make a cute couple.

By the way, does anyone know where they sell Star Trek (TNG, Voyager, etc.) seasons on dvd? Scorpion always comes on when our Tivo is disconnected sad  

Shopping_Spree_101

Shai_Hulud

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:49 pm
-[.Moo.]-
Shai_Hulud
(°♠°)

Anika Hansen?

surprised

I personally think a Torres/Chakotay ship would be quite good

And that a Seven/Doctor or, after they came back from the Delta Quadrant, a Seven/Data relationship :3

I love it when Seven cries. She's like 'MY OCULAR IMPLANTS ARE MALFUNCTIONING ;-;'

Queen Moo?:3

Actually, not the Hansen part, I frequently forget that characters have last names, or more frequently, first names.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff