Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Flat tire

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:42 pm
He stood leaning against a car, his own of course, smoking, what was it going to do, kill him, eh, that hardly seemed to matter to him, what did matter was the flat tire, seemed at some point he ran over a shard of metal. He was on the side of a road that seemed nameless, or rather he didn't see a street name, or street lights for that matter, or a building, it seemed he was in ax-murderers territory, which was what he called it at lest. He exhaled smoke automatically petting a knife that was in a wrist sheath, the feel of the cold metal calming him slightly, or at lest getting him to grin. What a surprise an ax-murderer would have, he watched far to many horror movies for his own good, coming up with random thoughts in the night.

He dropped the butt of the cigarette and stepped on it to put it out, no use putting the wildlife on fire, though he was hungry, now that might have been a random though to anyone else but not him. Roasted wildlife, no he wouldn't do that or mess with it but it got him to think of food which got him to pull his car door open to dig through the mess that made up the inside of his car. Out of all the wrappers and junk he had to have a bad of chips or something, right?

"Bingo!" He pulled out a candy bar, hey it was sugar, which was better then chips any day of the week, so he went to unwrap it with a small grin. Candy was even more calming then weapons, and for him that was a bigy, very few things came before weapons. Not that the candy bar lasted very long and he was again digging through stuff in his car, tossing things around and muttering about how tires sucked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:27 pm
Johnny hadn't stolen a car in over a decade, but when he'd seen that new T-bird sitting unattended with keys in the ignition, his senses seemed to abandon him. It even had Sirius in it, and he was blaring the punk rock station as he tore down the empty lane at near a hundred miles an hour... this was a sweet piece of machinery...  

Johnny x F x

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:15 pm
He paused at the warning in his head and sighed, there went his hunt for food as he pulled back, a little too fast given his banged his head on the car roof. With a growled out 'ow' he straigthened up and gave a sigh before leaning against his car door.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:15 pm
Johnny swore under his breath as he felt the familiar buzz emanating from the car on the side of the road ahead... What the hell was this one doing so far out? This tingle was strange and unfamiliar, with a bittersweet tang.

Johnny, decelerated and turned down the radio as he pulled up alongside.

"Ya lost," he asked, his voice striking in the darkness over the chirp of crickets and the faint hum of an airplane passing unseen far overhead.  

Johnny x F x

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:40 pm
Again his fingers were putting the cool steel of his knives, not in a threatening way, more to calm himself, "Lost? Maybe, possibly even." He needed another cig, or gum, both maybe.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:13 pm
Recognizing the familiar twitch, Johnny lit a cigarette and gestured with the pack of Camels, offering one as he said,

"Well, I might know how to get where you're trying to go."

He hadn't even glanced at his sword yet, and found it curious that this dude hadn't either... maybe he wasn't just fiending for a cigarette.  

Johnny x F x

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:30 am
That pulled a grateful look from him for a second before he nodded in thanks taking the cig and pulling a lighter from a random pocket, he lit it and took a drag before thinking of an answer. Already he was calmer, "Not trying to get anywhere, was trying to get away from somewhere, but I dare say I'm far enough away." He paused a moment to shrug wordlessly, "If I can get someone out here with a spare tire I'm just going to hit up the closet town and call it a year." Not night, but year, odd way to phrase something.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:08 pm
"Ha! I know the feeling," he replied lightly, and turned the engine off. "Let me look in the back. I might have a tire."

Johnny climbed out and stretched his lean frame briefly. His eyes seemed to catch the moonlight for a moment, then he was moving to the rear of the T-bird. "Your tires... Four nuts or five?"  

Johnny x F x

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:13 pm
He had to honestly step away from the car and look, it was a new car, 2008 viper to be exact, the things weren't even for sale yet so it was a question as to how he had one in a deep blue. "Try six." A pause to give him a chance to chuckle, "I'll take it I'm still stuck then."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:50 pm
"SIX? ******** Dodge, who do they think they are," Johnny replied lightly. "You're still stuck, alright."

He took a final drag on his cigarette and flicked the butt in the middle of the road. He thought briefly, then pulled out his cel-phone. "Wanna call for a tow?" Gesturing to the ever-present glow of city lights in the distance, he continued, "we're not too far out; Triple-A should cover it."  

Johnny x F x

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:47 pm
On that he gave a shrug while he took a last drag off the cig and dropped it, grounding it out with his shoe, "might as well, never been one for spend the night in a car." Still he hesitated slightly before taking the offered phone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:26 pm
Johnny hit the speed dial, and handed it over, saying, "It's dialing. If you're not sure where we're at, it's State Highway 39."  

Johnny x F x

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:26 pm
"Any mile markers?" He asked while taking the phone with a sigh, figures, brand new car and a messed up tire, just his luck, why the hell was the metal in the roadway anyway? Stupid mortals.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games