Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Question about muscle vs fat & accomplishments!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anderism

Liberal Sage

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:54 am
Alright, if this is inappropriate, I apologize in advance. xD; Anyway. I've been healthily dieting this past week, and since I'm quite a large girl, I started to lose weight pretty fast. Now, I lost about 5 pounds towards the middle of the week, but my exercise was Dance Dance Revolution. I weighed myself again this morning and apparently I have put on 3 pounds! Of course my legs are extremely sore, and I don't tire as fast anymore, and I have been following my diet strictly. Is this muscle that I've put on, or is the food ( mostly low fat/sodium veggie soup, low sugar oatmeal, & low fat veggie burgers ) I eat not agreeing with me?

Now onto my accomplishment. This is a major "yay!" for me. Today I was shopping for some new clothes because I desperately needed a pair of shorts for the summer ( & a new bra that didn't make me want to rip my boobs off of my chest ) I am usually a size 20 in shorts/pants. Yes, I'm just kinda really fat. :[ Anyway, I hadn't bought new pants in a while, and my current ones were getting big on me, so I decided to try a size 16 in shorts... and they fit me. THEY FIT! I was so happy, I bought them right away. I just wanted to share this, because I feel so accomplished and happy that my diet is actually working. Or so I hope. xP

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:01 pm
I'm so proud of you, and so impressed with your commitment to yourself. Yay! Congratulations with all my heart! You're really going to get to your goal, aren't you? I bet you are. That is great news. I dance for joy in your honor!  

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Anderism

Liberal Sage

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:04 pm
Divash
I'm so proud of you, and so impressed with your commitment to yourself. Yay! Congratulations with all my heart! You're really going to get to your goal, aren't you? I bet you are. That is great news. I dance for joy in your honor!

Thank you so much! ;~; I really do hope I get to my goal, but I keep reminding myself that it takes time, so hopefully in due time I'll get there! <3

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games