Submit

yeah
dude...
100%
 100%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 8

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:20 pm
So yeah....Gaia is like one of the coolest things to ever happen to me...but im growing up...and making a huge decision here...im not leaving gaia by a long shot....its more that im...uhh...gonna be indesposed for many years

Im moving to Norway to work on an Oil Rigger in a month or lil less...and things are looking hard to leave...ive accidentily gotten several girls attached to me...im fighting with my parents alot....and ive been drinking...

but ive got to make this decision...ive got to do this....but when i leave man....computers are gonna be hard to come by up there...ill be lucky to get on once a month... sad ...

im gonna miss you guys so much...but the only reason its trully worth it is that ill be making 50k every 6 months...and if i stay a year...it doesnt get taxed by the us...so ill stay for 5 years...make good money...and the only realy thing ill be spending my money on is smokes and booz...the rest is supplied...i think...(legal drinking age is 16 up there)...someone give me a hug...its gonna be so cold ill need the body heat....  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:58 am
damn, that sucks.
why do you want to be so isolated from me crying

seriously though, I hope things work out for you
heart

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

getsumei

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:50 pm
god man, i don't think i could do that at all. i hope it works out for you. it's going to quiter without you here. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:10 pm
i'll miss u to cry . i know i was a b***h at times but i'm sorry crying try to get on when ever u can and tell us how it's going  

toricmpbll

Jacks_right_hand_man

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:05 pm
DUDE YOU CAN'T LEAVE!! I'LL BE ALL ALONE!! crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:18 pm
*Hugs Ronin* TAKE ME WITH YOU! I'M SMALL I CAN FIT IN YOUR SUITCASE!  

BlackBloodJin

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:07 pm
Ill miss you guys so much...ill promise to write when i can...and everyone at work is the same ways as you guys....hell...four of them today wrapped my car in saran wrap and wrote we heart you and stuff...then covered it in silly string...

they all said its cause they care for me...

and they even bought some red bull and put it on my car to say sorry for the clean up...(someone stole the redbull though...0.o...

but yeah...its gonna be hard guys...but ill make it...and dont worry jack...someone has to be a dude around here...it cant all be girls...  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:40 am
Hey we all gotta do something interesting in our lives at some point. This sounds interesting. Wishes you good luck with it.

Money sounds good, try to avoid copious quantities of alcohol, not good for your brain cells, moderation is the key.

I'll miss you!  

Canicuss

Ghostly Gaian

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:19 am
RoninRampage
Ill miss you guys so much...ill promise to write when i can...and everyone at work is the same ways as you guys....hell...four of them today wrapped my car in saran wrap and wrote we heart you and stuff...then covered it in silly string...

and they even bought some red bull and put it on my car to say sorry for the clean up...(someone stole the redbull though...0.o...

but yeah...its gonna be hard guys...but ill make it...and dont worry jack...someone has to be a dude around here...it cant all be girls...
What was the point of saran wrap?
and why can't it be all girls?
we can do our nails and talk about boys..give facials and giggle
lol lol

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:20 am
Canicuss
Hey we all gotta do something interesting in our lives at some point. This sounds interesting. Wishes you good luck with it.

Money sounds good, try to avoid copious quantities of alcohol, not good for your brain cells, moderation is the key.

I'll miss you!
It's not good for most of you other organs as well twisted

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Canicuss

Ghostly Gaian

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:20 am
[kookies]
Canicuss

I'll miss you!
It's not good for most of you other organs as well twisted
Good point! What Kookies said!  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:50 pm
RoninRampage

there's like one other guy here that i know of and he doesn't talk that much. ninja  

Jacks_right_hand_man

Jacks_right_hand_man

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:51 pm
[kookies]
RoninRampage

lol lol
oh god. gonk YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME RONIN!!! crying they're going to slowly and painfully kill me crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:11 pm
Jacks_right_hand_man
[kookies]
RoninRampage

lol lol
oh god. gonk YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME RONIN!!! crying they're going to slowly and painfully kill me crying

Now we can tie him to a chair and make him watch Oprah  

BlackBloodJin

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:48 am
Jacks_right_hand_man
[kookies]
RoninRampage

lol lol
Aww, It won't be that bad twisted

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces