72%
 72%  [ 8 ]
don't know. (you suck.-.-)
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

getsumei

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:18 pm
i've got to memorize a drama script and 14 lines from romeo and juliet by wednesday. does any one know of any methods to memorize things? my way isn't working.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:12 pm
it's the same for me just work ur a** off  

toricmpbll

getsumei

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:55 pm
stare i've been doing that all year. i've gone no where. i want advise now. stare  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:00 pm
try continuously writing and saying the lines at the same time...then reading the paper you wrote....many times...thats how i learn memorization...then lil by lil just repeat it without the paper...all i can say really...though i dont have the best memory...also...reading it right before your up does help you ALOT  

RoninRampage

getsumei

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:08 pm
i hope i have enough paper. ninja i allways seem to run out at my dad's house and have an endless pile at my mom's sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:10 pm
it doesnt just have to be paper....wallls....floors...arms...small children...victoria...etc.. etc...  

RoninRampage

getsumei

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:11 pm
good point. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:03 am
Normally for me the only way to memorize something is to say it out loud and write it over and over again. Usually that does the trick razz
If you have a voice recorder or something along those lines, you could just recite them and listen to it over and over again

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:04 am
RoninRampage
it doesnt just have to be paper....wallls....floors...arms...small children...victoria...etc.. etc...
lol, love that last suggestion rofl

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:45 pm
[kookies]
Normally for me the only way to memorize something is to say it out loud and write it over and over again. Usually that does the trick razz
If you have a voice recorder or something along those lines, you could just recite them and listen to it over and over again
i've heard about that but then i heard that the tapes are really expensive. ninja  

getsumei

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:12 pm
RoninRampage
ur so mean  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:14 pm
getsumei
[kookies]
i've heard about that but then i heard that the tapes are really expensive. ninja
it's called wal mart stupid  

toricmpbll

getsumei

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:25 pm
toricmpbll
getsumei
[kookies]
i know.. but my family goes there like 2 time a month and i'm broke. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:27 pm
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
[kookies]
my family goes there about every day  

toricmpbll

getsumei

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:30 pm
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
[kookies]
my family goes there about every day
stare  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items