Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your Favorite BL/Yaoi/Slash Moment Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:41 am
I think a lot of BL/Yaoi fans have that one moment in that one series that just gets them every time- makes them cry, makes them "aww," makes them smile, or... er, it's just hot, I guess.

For me? I've always been touched by the "Ear-piercing scene" in Loveless. When Soubi asks Ritsuka to pierce his ears, and he's just so reluctant to hurt Soubi, or hurt anybody- because he's so sensitive to people being hurt, physically and emotionally. His hesitance to make a scar on somebody he cares for, however confused he is about those feelings at the time, is nothing short of touching. That, and the symbolism in the act of piercing the ear in and of itself: to "leave a permanent scar" by which he would be remembered always. That permanent scar could be taken literally, in the earring itself, or figuratively, in the memories that scar will leave. The scene does seem to have connotations to a first sexual encounter, but it's done so tastefully that I can't help but swoon.

Second place deals with my OTP, Touya/Yukito, when Touya wakes up after giving Yukito his power. But I already ranted about that in the OTP thread. If you wanna hear about it then look there. X3

So? What about you? What is your favorite scene from any BL/Yaoi/Slash anime, manga, movie, book, etc?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:48 am
Ohh man, there are so many!
The only one that's canon is Touya/Yukito, but you've already mentioned it. =)
As for the slash ones -- I have to say there are a lot of single scenes I adore. Sit back boys and girls, this'll take a while.

From Newsies, there's four scenes in particular I go crazy for.
1) Jack and David on a fire escape, talking about David's family. They're pressed together elbow-to-elbow, and they look at eachother at the same time and their faces are inches apart. The conversation dies, they're staring, and then David's dad pokes his head out the window to tell them it's getting late.
2) Jack and David again, except this time in an alley. David's helping Jack escape Pullitzer, and Jack pushes him up against the wall by his chest and shouts at him, and David does a quick glance down at the hands on his chest and Jack standing (once again) inches from his face.
3) Spot and Race in the court room after the ralley, trying to one-up eachother with their smart guy comments. At one point Race is snickering so hard he buries his head behind Spots shoulder.
4) Blink and Mush at the end of the movie, when they're waiting for people to show up and support them. Mush is getting discouraged, and Blink gives him a comforting pat on the stomach as he passes by. It's sweet. heart

From Chronicles of Narnia, the scene where Edmund almost dies and Peter has this devastated look on his face, he's crying so convincingly. And then he pulls Edmund into this hug and they both look so relieved. But the thing I love most about that scene is when Edmund pulls away a little bit and Peter still has his arms around him and Peter goes "When are you going to learn to do as you're told?" and Edmund smiles and I can't describe it other than fond. It's a fond expression.

From Hoot, there's two.
1) When Beatrice is drilling Roy about why he's so obsessed with the "kid with no shoes". "Why do you care about this kid so much?" It's a plausible question.
2) When Mullet Fingers takes Roy out on the lake(?) to see nature and how beautiful it is. Towards the end of it Mullet is teaching Roy how to catch some fish with a net, and it's so cute.

From Kingdom Hearts, forget about it. There are like thirty-something.  

retice

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:20 pm
retice
As for the slash ones -- I have to say there are a lot of single scenes I adore. Sit back boys and girls, this'll take a while.

1) Jack and David on a fire escape, talking about David's family. They're pressed together elbow-to-elbow, and they look at eachother at the same time and their faces are inches apart. The conversation dies, they're staring, and then David's dad pokes his head out the window to tell them it's getting late.
2) Jack and David again, except this time in an alley. David's helping Jack escape Pullitzer, and Jack pushes him up against the wall by his chest and shouts at him, and David does a quick glance down at the hands on his chest and Jack standing (once again) inches from his face.
3) Spot and Race in the court room after the ralley, trying to one-up eachother with their smart guy comments. At one point Race is snickering so hard he buries his head behind Spots shoulder.
4) Blink and Mush at the end of the movie, when they're waiting for people to show up and support them. Mush is getting discouraged, and Blink gives him a comforting pat on the stomach as he passes by. It's sweet. heart

From Chronicles of Narnia, the scene where Edmund almost dies and Peter has this devastated look on his face, he's crying so convincingly. And then he pulls Edmund into this hug and they both look so relieved. But the thing I love most about that scene is when Edmund pulls away a little bit and Peter still has his arms around him and Peter goes "When are you going to learn to do as you're told?" and Edmund smiles and I can't describe it other than fond. It's a fond expression.

From Hoot, there's two.
1) When Beatrice is drilling Roy about why he's so obsessed with the "kid with no shoes". "Why do you care about this kid so much?" It's a plausible question.
2) When Mullet Fingers takes Roy out on the lake(?) to see nature and how beautiful it is. Towards the end of it Mullet is teaching Roy how to catch some fish with a net, and it's so cute.

From Kingdom Hearts, forget about it. There are like thirty-something.
You know, I'm not entirely familar with Newsies. Never seen it, but I have heard that it's slashy. As for Hoot, I read it last summer so I don't remember too much about it.

And yes, yes, YES, Kingdom Hearts is the most wonderful game for any slash fan, I maintain that opinion whole-heartedly. Really, Sora crying on his knees and clutching Riku's hand is my favorite. :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:21 pm
I haven't read anything BL in a long time... ( I don't think Loveless really counts? )
Um... let's see what I can remember.

Well, I'm not sure if these count as BL really...

The HakuxZabuza scene in Naruto gets me everytime. .__.;

Um um *tries to think of something else*

Ohoh, in Yami no Matsuei, when Tsuzuki wants to kill himself and Hisoka says he'll die with him. Or something like that... I don't really remember, but it tears me up everytime.

Um, I have horrible memory... I can't remember anymore. .__.  

MooMooJuice

retice

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:21 pm
Kitsune-chi
You know, I'm not entirely familar with Newsies. Never seen it, but I have heard that it's slashy. As for Hoot, I read it last summer so I don't remember too much about it.

And yes, yes, YES, Kingdom Hearts is the most wonderful game for any slash fan, I maintain that opinion whole-heartedly. Really, Sora crying on his knees and clutching Riku's hand is my favorite. :3

Newsies is slashy. heart
As for Hoot, I've read the book, but I was talking about the movie in the scenes I mentioned. The book's lake scene is different, but still very good. =D Instead of fish-catching we get a moment where Roy throws his arms around Mullet's waist in an attempt to keep him steady as Mullet (on his stomach) leans over the side of a half-sunken boat in order to catch a mullet fish. I really wanted them to put it in the movie but it never made it. What we did get was still perfect, though. 3nodding

Ahh, Kingdom Hearts. The Sora crying part was up there on my KH favorites list, definitely. I think my number one favorite part has to be when they're sitting on a random romantic beach in the darkness and Sora says he wouldn't mind being stuck there with Riku -- that they can be the darkness and Donald, Goofy and Kairi can be the light. I thought that was the most beautiful thing ever. He wouldn't mind being with only Riku forever!
And the first part where Sora cries in the game -- I don't think many people acknoledge that it's Roxas' response to leaving Hayner, Pence and Olette and not his. People make Roxas out to be this really strong, tough, defensive person in fanfiction, but Roxas doesn't seem that way in the beginning. When he thinks he's normal he's more shy. Tender. Meek. That's why the Roxas crying scene gets me every time.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:38 pm
retice

Yet another reason I need to watch that movie again. I haven't seen it since 3rd grade... surprised  

Elaborate Testes

DemonAlchem1st

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:52 pm
Ooo, ooo! With Kurogane and Fai (my all time favorite pairing xD) from Clamp's Tsubasa, there are two scenes;
The first one was when Kurogane offered to become Fai's 'food' to save his life and such when Fai was forced in vampire-dome, even when Fai wished to die. That entire chapter and scene was just OMFG. <3333 -loves on-

The second was when Fai was talking to Yuuko, and pretty much confessed that he had growing feelings for Kurogane, and thus had to distance himself from him. OMFG 2. <333 xD

I simply adore that couple.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:08 pm
MooMooJuice
The HakuxZabuza scene in Naruto gets me everytime. .__.;

Oh my Gosh yes, that's one of them... The other ones (there are tons):
*Loveless scene as mentioned at the beginning post
*The scene posted before me from Tsubasa (KUROGANExFAI heart )
*TouyaxYukito scene described in the beginning post whee
*The first time Eiri kissed Shuichi (le squee)
*When Georik thrusts a sword into the back of Whistler the Ripper only to find out that Whistler the Ripper was his best friend St. Germant and then holds St. Germant in his arms, crying until St. Germant dies crying (if Animamundi counts)
* the list goes on and on and on....  

ChangeTheStars

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

angelBmine

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:29 pm
hmm.. idk really. some that i remember...
*Hybrid Child: not really a series i kno, but i just love that book as a whole. i love the first story and the last one the best...:3 they make me go "awww!!"

*Loveless: i think its cute when ritsuka remembers his brother and loves him~ idk. cute i guess. also, just some moments between the zeroes~

*Our Kingdom: rei and akira. akira just being adorable little innocent akira. biggrin lol poor guy..hes always picked on. (book 2) when hes kidnapped by his uncle, rei gets him and wont let go of him!! x3 so cute!  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:04 pm
retice
Kitsune-chi

Newsies is slashy. heart
As for Hoot, I've read the book, but I was talking about the movie in the scenes I mentioned. The book's lake scene is different, but still very good. =D Instead of fish-catching we get a moment where Roy throws his arms around Mullet's waist in an attempt to keep him steady as Mullet (on his stomach) leans over the side of a half-sunken boat in order to catch a mullet fish. I really wanted them to put it in the movie but it never made it. What we did get was still perfect, though. 3nodding

Ahh, Kingdom Hearts. The Sora crying part was up there on my KH favorites list, definitely. I think my number one favorite part has to be when they're sitting on a random romantic beach in the darkness and Sora says he wouldn't mind being stuck there with Riku -- that they can be the darkness and Donald, Goofy and Kairi can be the light. I thought that was the most beautiful thing ever. He wouldn't mind being with only Riku forever!
And the first part where Sora cries in the game -- I don't think many people acknoledge that it's Roxas' response to leaving Hayner, Pence and Olette and not his. People make Roxas out to be this really strong, tough, defensive person in fanfiction, but Roxas doesn't seem that way in the beginning. When he thinks he's normal he's more shy. Tender. Meek. That's why the Roxas crying scene gets me every time.
Erugh, I know exactly what with the Roxas characterization. He's OOC in almost all the fanfiction and fandom I see.

And yesyes yes, in darkness with Riku forever EEK.  

Kitsune-chi

Stealth_Mode

Greedy Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:24 pm
I love how in Gravitation Yuki tells Shuichi that he's being a baby (for the billionth time) and then they just look at each other. . . And you wanna scream, "Do it all ready!" but they don't . . . then. >^w^<  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:58 pm
It's not even a real couple but there's a moment in Kiddy Grade that I just adore.

Sinistra and Dextera are being attacked by these clones of Eclair and Lumier and this huge energy blast is about to hit them. Well Dextera uses his power to get them out of there and in the next scene you see the two they're panting and Dextera is hovering over Sinistra asking in the most sultry tone, "Are you all right, are you hurt at all?" Just the way they're looking at one another you just expect Dextera and like acream in your little slash loving heart for him to kiss Sinistra... but it doesn't happen ;_;

Either way that is my favourite moment just because they're so close!  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

palindrome88

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:42 pm
Oh man, pretty much all of Gankutsuou (I'm so obsessed...) The flashback when Franz met Albert, or how Franz cares and worries so much about Albert (and Albert accuses him of acting like his mother or his girlfriend whee ) and Albert caring about Franz and relying on him, and oh god, the duel....my heaaaaaart, look what you did Franz you broke iiiiiiit....
And then on the Count/Albert side of the fence, just the hundreds of little moments when Albert just looks at the Count or blushes or touches him and you can tell how much he loves and believes in him, and those few times when the Count lets down his guard enough and it's not just nice cold words and manipulation anymore, it's the real him there and he really does care and doesn't want to cause Albert any pain....I love all the little touches and moments between them, like after Albert got himself kicked out of Eugenie's concert and then the Count shows up and comments on how Albert seems upset and Albert just....runs into his arms and bursts into tears. ...Albert seems to be crying during most of the really good scenes. I usually don't like characters that cry so much, but Albert's just so sincere and loving and honest...somehow it seems sweet and innocent rather than annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:53 pm
all the parts in graivitation with yuki and shuichi.

<333

(omg the OVA's have...you know...stuff in them...heh...  

ikeoko

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces