Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Any bands that I know interest you? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:27 pm
:] I felt like making this for some reason. I know a few bands, only a few I can name off teh top of my head. Either way~

-MCR-The Killers-AFI-System of a Down-MSI-A7X-Rise Agianst-Scary Kids Scaring Kids-Incubus-Three Days Grace-Techno-Muse-Re­d Jumpsuit Apparatus-Bless The fall-Bullet for my Valentine-Senses Fail-Atreyu-30 Seconds to Mars-Seether-Ataris-­Papa Roach-Bowling for soup-From Autumn To Ashes-cKy-

Wow..That is all I can list at the moment. ._.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:27 pm
I like 2-3 The Killers songs. I don't like anything else you do, the best thing I could say is SKSK have cool music videos and MCR have 1-2 song that could have been good if Gerard didn't sing.  

Art Payment

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:18 pm
nope none  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:04 pm
5 actually.

The Killers, Incubus (mainly the S.C.I.E.N.C.E. album though), Seether, Bowling for Soup and CKY.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:27 pm
Rellik San
5 actually.

The Killers, Incubus (mainly the S.C.I.E.N.C.E. album though), Seether, Bowling for Soup and CKY.
CKY is weird, the killers....they kind of bug me, never listened to incubus, seether don't know either..maybe i try to be too metal  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:34 pm

Moonlight Agony: Just about the same. MCR, Famous Last words and Teenagers. That's the only ones I really particularly like. I can stand thier album, but no all thier music is thier best.

Relik-san: The Killers~ :] Thier fun., Incubus, I only have two of thier albums. Morning View and Light Grenade~. Seether~ FWAAH~ Thier sex to me. >D Bowling for soup are TExans, just like me~ Thier music is hillarious. cKy, <33

Chaos A.D: LOLOLOLOLOL. I would catagorize incubus in a more of a Light Rock area..Seether, Rock. :] I range my music from a few things.

Hikaru Akumu

Relia777

Original Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:23 am
Muse ^_^

I also like The Cruxshadows (CXS), Zeromancer, Kill Hannah, and Razed in Black.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:04 am
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
5 actually.

CKY is weird, the killers....they kind of bug me, never listened to incubus, seether don't know either..maybe i try to be too metal
Well seether are kind of somewhere between Korn style nu-metal and grunge, they are quite interesting and insanely catchy. As for incubus, give anything post 2002 a skip as it is horrible trashy and commercial, but prior to that they make an excellent prog. band with jazz influences. smile

As for the killers, they can be hit and miss with me, for example I absolutely love Mr. Brightside, but some of the other tracks kind of put me off.  

Rellik San
Captain

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:42 am
Muse I love all of their songs ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:37 am
Alot. MCR, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Rise Against, A7X, Papa Roach...others.  

GirlWithaRoseInHerNee

unforgiven-sorrow-x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:45 am
Hikaru Akumu
:] I felt like making this for some reason. I know a few bands, only a few I can name off teh top of my head. Either way~

-MCR-The Killers-AFI-System of a Down-MSI-A7X-Rise Agianst-Scary Kids Scaring Kids-Incubus-Three Days Grace-Techno-Muse-Re­d Jumpsuit Apparatus-Bless The fall-Bullet for my Valentine-Senses Fail-Atreyu-30 Seconds to Mars-Seether-Ataris-­Papa Roach-Bowling for soup-From Autumn To Ashes-cKy-

Wow..That is all I can list at the moment. ._.

I've bolded all the ones I like whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:46 am
like mcr, bowling for soup,the killers an thats about it  

wezers

600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

wmaximofff

Beloved Prophet

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:12 pm
hehe go to my profile most of the bands except for 2 or 3 r bands i like.

cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:23 pm

Nine...  

Sonnys -E M O- Vampire

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:20 pm
Nine of 'em!

MCR, The Killers,AFI, Three Days Grace,Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, 30 Seconds To Mars, Papa Roach,and Bowling for Soup.

You have nice taste in music^^  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces