Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
~Welcome to Boldly Go!~ (New Member? Please Read!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:01 am
Greetings! And welcome to Boldly Go!

I'm Lindira, the Captain of this Guild. 3nodding

Let me also introduce your moderators/crew members:
Se Ga Takai (Co-Captain)
Steel Sterling
Matiko-san
Maddy
Rainbow-potato

We are joint owners of the guild, even though I have Captain status. Please treat them with respect and go to any of us if you have any problems/concerns/suggestions.

Feel free to discuss any aspect of Star Trek you find interesting. If you would like to chat about Off-Topic (i.e. Non-Star Trek related) subjects, please post them in the Non-Star Trek Discussion Sub-Forum. Also, if you are interested in roleplaying, we have a Roleplaying Sub-Forum for your convenience. See the 3rd post for Rules.

Thanks for coming, and have fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:55 pm
I want to thank everyone that helped contribute to this new guild. We all get credit for the work we're going to do here at the new guild. ^_^  

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:56 pm
Guild Rules and Penalties
(subject to additions and other changes)

Rules

1) Keep Off-Topic (Non-Star-Trek) Discussion to a minimum. If it will take more than a few posts, take it to the Non-Star Trek Related Discussion Sub-Forum.

2) Keep bumping to a minimum. Any other spam will not be tolerated.

3) Do not advertise in the guild without permission. (This does not include signature banners)

4) Do not use Netspeak. You're not cool for using it.

5) Obey the rules in individual threads, such as the Trivia thread, the DS9 Cafe, and so forth.

6) Do not pick fights with other members

7) Do not beg for gold or items

8.) Just as a rule of thumb, avoid controversial topics such as politics, abortion, Muslim extremism ( xd ), etc. These can cause fights and are better suited for Extended Discussion.

9) Above all, respect your fellow guild members.

Penalties... the 3 Strikes Rule

Any infraction of the above rules can result in penalties in the form of warnings and bannings. Here's how it works:

First Offense: You will receive a mild warning, telling you that such behavior is either offensive or against the guild rules.

Second Offense: You will receive a second warning, this time saying that further misconduct will result in a ban.

Third Offense: You will be banned from the guild. Depending upon the severity, Gaia moderators may be notified.

However, if this first offense is severe, very offensive, or very disruptive to the guild, you may receive a harsh warning first or even an immediate ban. Those who disobey the Gaia Terms of Service will be banned immediately, and moderators will be notified.
(Examples: spamming all the threads at once, spamming one thread repeatedly, posting lewd/inappropriate pictures, harassing other members, propositioning members in lewd activities, etc)

But don't let this scare you. The guild moderators and I are friendly and fair. So long as you use common sense and play nice, everything will be just fine. 3nodding  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games