Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
wats your theory on A Series OF Unfortunate Events Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hi
  hello
View Results

agorillanamedjimmy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:48 pm
seeings as he didnt tell us in The End  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:02 am
i only saw the movie but it seams everyone wants the kids's money  

dawnee

pyromusician2

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:25 pm
They take the baby and go on some more unfortunate adventures and then they'd wich they were back in the island because the "evil in the world is so cruel" and they probably continue working for VFD 3nodding
If you'v never read the books you'r not gonna get it xp

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:45 am
I saw this Greedy old wretched man, that orchestrated a series of "event" to take away the whole fortune of the family, making it appeared to everyone to cover his back as "a series of unfortunate events" or bad luck or a curse even...... stare  

KaosElemental

BloodsuckingButterfly

Amorous Vampire

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:55 pm
KaosElemental
I saw this Greedy old wretched man, that orchestrated a series of "event" to take away the whole fortune of the family, making it appeared to everyone to cover his back as "a series of unfortunate events" or bad luck or a curse even...... stare

What? sorry My brain is so lost... sweatdrop

Um..But ya 3nodding They name the baby Beatrice Baudelaire. Then get in the ship and leave. They continue to be in VFD and, if you have The Beatrice Letters ... Although they're kinda confusing, i'm almost certain that it is not their mother that wrote those letters, but in fact is the Child that they brought from the island. 3nodding But no one but the author Really knows. It's kind of confusing because Lemony Snicket was in fact supposed to be alive when the Baudelaire orphans were in their rut.. or was he? If Beatrice is indeed a snicket, then in a sense it would be rather Odd if she were with Lemony... But if Lemony was after their orphans adventure, like beatrice, than... Who's child is he if he was not a direct al older brother of beatrice's and her mothers brother was also dead. eek
Also.. the letters, like A, S, L .. and so on, actually inside the pictures in The Beactrice Letters.. what are they for? I'm rather confused by them and they don't seem to spell anything. Anyone know?  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:09 pm
i say taht the orphans partents really did survive and taht they just havent been able to fine/contact the children yet w/o alerting the dear count that is. eigther that or he did really kill them just incase he couldnt get the money from the kids so instead hes just had them extremely well hidden to the point where not even violet with all her thinking and clause with his books could find them! but i really have no idea.  

blazingwinds

Ameute

1,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:56 pm
They had the last book at my work and I scaned through it.
The ending was kind of sad crying But it was also realistic.
I mean it may "seem" eggsagerated but... maybe I shouldn't say anymore.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:18 pm
I like count Oloaf! His greedy plans, so thought out... Read the book, movies r wrong... He never said "Sign with your right hand at the end" and there wasnt any eye that started a fire! It was a mystery!!! Read the book ppl!  

KayLinM

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

BloodsuckingButterfly

Amorous Vampire

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:31 pm
Since this is the 'Library' section, and not the 'movie' section, i'm pretty sure we were all talking about the books. Also, the movie was only the first 3 books, the series is 13 books long. So 'the end' .. is.. well.. The End.. the 13th book, not the first 1-3. But I agree, other than what you named there were ALOT of things wrong with the movie  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:29 am
Dunno o.0

I htought i posted here earlier in the week , were did my post go? question  

KaosElemental

Kice_63

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:52 pm
Ive read all of them. my fave is the sliprey sloap. biggrin smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:01 am
ive read every sngle book of a series of unfortunate events and at the end in a special book that was only out for a week it tells what all happens to the kids, well with the fire burning down the house it only killed there mom theyre dad was on vacation and flew back after the 13th book, so in all the kids dont really have a fortune its still there dads because theyre dad is still alive on a plain through all the books witch is kind of weird and the fire only killed the mom becuase she was in the laundry room when the fire happened and thats where count olaf decided to start the fire with the electrical wires in there and teyre mom being in there so.....it is a kind of iffy serious dosent put everything together without that special book that was only in stores ( barns and noble) for a week  

leemandinho

Green_Lava

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:38 pm
the thing is... u have to read the books to really understand im on the 9th book - almost done - and well im like adicted to those books the lemony snicket guy... - the author - he interesting.... anyone else but me believe that the books could be bassed on a true story? ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:38 pm
I've read all of the thirteen books but I haven't read the Beatrice Letters yet. The end of the 13th book is so confusing!  

mega_anime_fan28

luckygirl2113

Romantic Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:57 am
I'm going to have to read The Beatrice Letters. This is the first I've ever heard of it. I have read the other thirteen books in the series, though, and I liked them, even the ending.  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games