Reply It's A Girl Thing!
My Bestfriend's Ex... Help!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

syndar24

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:28 am
idk if this is a major problem but this just keeps on bugging me!!!
Here it goes...
my bestfriend's ex always gives pmS to me saying 'hi', 'hello', 'how are you', 'how's life', 'how's (bestfriend's name)', etc...
he keeps on bugging me... every single damned day!
it's like i hate him that i don't!
he used to be my friend but i cant treat him like one now...
i can't block him because i sometimes need his help in stuff...
i hate him but i don't! unexplainable...
who wouldn't hate him anyway!?
#1 he is the reason why my bestfriend turned emo and started slitting her wrist ever since he left her!!! he had to transfer to another school and my bestfriend looked like a fool waiting for him when we found out that he had another girl in the other place!!!
#2 he is the reason why my other best friend cried!!! my other bestfriend had a crush on him but my bestfriend got him as her boyfriend... well i guess it was my bestfriend's fault but he was the root of it!!!
#3 there is no number three... well... the problem is... he wants to be my friend again... and i also want to be friends with him again too but... many thing had happened... many events... he made my friends cry and that is the ultimate thing i hate... besides,, i love my bestfriend so much and i dont want her to get displeased that i'm making friends with her ex...
WHAT SHOULD I DO!? should i make friends with him or not?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:34 am

When i was first reading i thought maybe you should tell him not to bug you as much.
But as i read on i was like OMG!

I say leave him, dont let him into your life or he will mess you up too.
Block him and rather ask someone else for help.
Im always here to help, and if its about school then ask in the teaching and learning sub-forum.
If its in rl life then ask another friend.

Leave him, you wont regret it. wink

I Am Roxy

syndar24

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:43 am
easier said than done... maybe its just because i was too close with him before... its just that everytime i try to avoid him,, i remember how we used to be... i like him but i despise him!!! aurgh! so confused! and now this year he's gonna come back to my school!!! i hate it that i like him (as a friend)... but then again, he's the reason why everything in my social factor is ruined... you're right, maybe i should kick him in the face instead... thx  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:45 am
if there's one unwritten law, it's that never ever never date your besties ex.  

stokedRedRaspberry

I Am Roxy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:48 am

The past is history the future is a mistery but live in the present. blaugh

Thats the best reason to leave him alone.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:54 am
stokedRedRaspberry
if there's one unwritten law, it's that never ever never date your besties ex.

i'm not dating him... just a close friend,, *sigh*  

syndar24

syndar24

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:55 am
omg!!! stokedRedRaspberry,, pinoy k b?  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:25 am
wow... thats rough... follow your heart and gut... your own intuision is usally best... what is is telling you? be his friend of not? just go with it. but if you do become his friend agian you can always end it agian for the best... good luck with it...  

red demon princess

happyfrog

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:12 am
sweatdrop I sortof have a similar problem with my boyfriend. I love him, but sometimes, normally when im not with him, i think of all his faults, and that i dont think i like him so much.

which is wierd, cos when im with him, im rarely happier.

i been with him for almost 2 and a half years.....and i am a bit confused as to whether the feeling will pass....hes a really good boyfriend, but not very reliable- he cant get a job, and doesnt know the meaning of "good timing"

so....sorry, i wasnt much help sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:10 am
Same thing that Roxxy said, you might end up getting more torn than you are.
Breaking up a friendship is really hard, but it's harder if your most loved friends you have tear away from you because of that one person.
I've had many torn friendships, and its really rough. The best thing is to avoid that.
But on the other hand, dont hurt that one guy. He deserves it, yes, but if you want him to treat you properly, dont go treating him the way you dont want that to happen to your friends ever again.

Lozzaloz

mr. brain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:43 pm
haha n,n that happened with my exboyfriend and my best friend xD LOL

dont worry itll pass on =P haha and everything well be back to normal xD  
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items