Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
A Differnt Time A Differnt Place (Now Accepting People!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:32 am
Welcome to A Differnt Time A Differnt Place

This roleplay takes place in the 90's in a large town. The people are friendly and get along very well with each other. Outside of the town there is a forest where weired things have been seen. No one knows if the 'things' are real or they are fake. Located in the middle of the forest is a old run down house. The house is about two stories high, it was prime in it's days. The outside is grey and run down. Some people would guess that it would be fall any moment. Basically the story takes place around the house. People would enter the house but never would come out. Some say that there is another world in the house. Other say there's something living in there that kills the people enter it's home. This is the time where you can decide if you enter or if you stay far away.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:33 am
The Rules:

1.Please follow the rules of the guild and the T.O.S.
2 If there is a fight scene no godmoding please.
3.Please be kind to me and to the other roleplayers.
4.No killing off people without telling them.
5.Please no one line sentances. Yes I know I might do it sometimes because of writer's block but that is okay if you have that.
6.You may play up to three characters if you choose to do so.
7.Have fun roleplaying!  

xSnow_Himex

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:34 am
Character Bio's:

Name:
Apperance:
Bio:
Other:

People Who Joined:

Name: Leonardo (Leo or Leon depending on who)
Male or Female: Male
Apperance: chin length black hair, looks like he cut it himself without a mirror, about 5'10" or so
Bio: very intelligent, was an orphan from the age of six. Moved here after graduating several colleges. Lived at an orpanage with other child prodigies. Left at fourteen. Has been living here for about a month or so
Other: Like a human computer with the way he thinks, also can almost always tell when someone is lying to him because of the way he has lived. Has an amazing computer he created also. Doesn't have any real friends. Suspects everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:35 am
Here's my Character's Bio:

Name: Melissa Collen
Male or Female: Female
Apperance: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/Kiss_me_then_die/untitled-1.jpg
Bio: Melissa moved to the town with her mother, stepfather, and her twin brother when they was little. She is very close to her brother Luke. He makes her feel stronger when ever she is in a tight spot. Melissa seems to follow him where ever he goes even at times she knows at times it annoys him.
Other: Melissa is rather shy at times. She tends to cling to her brother Luke a lot. When she opens up to a person she is a rather sweet and caryinhg person.

Name: Luke Collen
Male or Female: Male
Apperance: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/Kiss_me_then_die/waiter.jpg (Please forgive if the picture doesn't turn out right. It's the only one that met my fancy)
Bio: Luke lives with his mother, stepfather, and his twin sister. He is a couple of inches taller then Melissa. Luke sometimes dislikes when Melissa follows him every where. But sometimes he enjoys her company.
Other: Luke is a very out going person. He's speaks his mind when something or someone is bothering him. Things get to him easy so he gets angry really quick. He likes to keep to himself but is a nice person to the people he likes and cares for.  

xSnow_Himex

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:36 am
(I'll put something just to get this thing rolling on it's tracks)

Luke walked out of the house with his bag on his back. He had to get out of the house. His stepfather was driving him insane with the orders of things he wanted him to do. 'He's not even my real Father! Why on earth do I have to listen to him for??' The truth was he really hated his stepfather but only pretended to get along with him to please his mother.

Melissa quickly ran after him, "Luke why did you yell at Henry for?? He didn't do anything to you! All he asked was to clean the kitchen up!" She knew it was no use trying to talk to him when he was in a bad mood because she knew how he would act. Melissa let out a soft sigh and followed him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:24 am
Leo was sitting beside the river, just watching it when he saw them. A set of twins one after the other walking quickly toward the other side of the river. They had been part of this town for some time, and if his memory served, their names were Melissa and Luke. He remembered seeing their pictures and profiles when he had decided to move here.He had not seen them at school however, because he had not started high school yet, he wasn't sure if he was going to. Then he decided to just watch them.  

Scary_Moonlight

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:39 pm
Luke didn't listen to what Melissa said about their stepfather, in matter of fact he didn't even care at the time being because he disliked the guy so much.

Melissa let out a sigh and stopped walking. She had a feeling that some one was watching them. Melissa turned and looked towards where Leo was located at but didn't see anyone. 'I must be imaging things..
She thought to herself and started to walk again.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:53 pm
Leo had seen her look around but when she didn't see him or pretended she hadn't, he got up. He had to go to the store anyway, he needed food and caffeine. He was in the mood to cook something. Not there was anyone to cook for except himself, anyway. He started to walk down the road.  

Scary_Moonlight

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:07 pm
Luke stopped looked at Melissa, "What's wrong Melissa?" He raised his eyebrow and stared at her.

"Huh?" Melissa looked at Luke then the other way again, "I thought I saw some one.."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:20 pm
Leo knew she had seen him this time, but for some reason she appeared confused, he didn't know why, it wasn't like there was anything to hide behind on the road, was it the way he looked? His hair often drew second glances and his eyes drew third. 'Well it could just be the fact that I'm new here' he thought. "Well, nothing new I suppose." he said quietly.  

Scary_Moonlight

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:39 pm
Luke looked at Melissa and sighed, "Melissa you need to stop staying up late at night studying.." he mumbled softly.

"I'm telling the truth Luke," Melissa spoke softly then he saw Leo. A faint smile appeared on her face and she slowly walked over to the edge of the river. "Hey!" She waved her arm so he could see her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:48 pm
He saw her waving at him and slowly walked over the small bridge to the other side of the river. "Hello" he said softly, looking at the both of them.  

Scary_Moonlight

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:56 pm
Luke blinked and looked at Melissa, "Well I guess you was telling the truth Melissa.."

Melissa looked at Leo with a smile on her face, "Hello. I noticed that you was over there by yourself. I thought you might want some company."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:00 pm
He stared at her for several moments. She seemed honest, perhaps too honest. The brother was just staring at him. "Perhaps I did" he replied to her.  

Scary_Moonlight

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:05 pm
Luke sighed and turned the other way, he wanted to give her some privacy.

Melissa smiled a bit, "That's good. Would you like to join us?  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff