• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:57 am
Seronia
Just curious.
People call me a satanist all the time,
its so freakin annoying.
xp

I used to be catholic ... i just don't trust that s**t anymore ...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:26 am
I'm a practicing Catholic 3nodding

But still, I'm almost sure there have been religion threads like this one...  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

seishuku enkou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:10 am
Nope.. I'm am very unreligious.. I'm an Atheist 100%.. I get into Wicca a little because it's part of my family history on my mums side.. Tht's really it tho.. I honestly think someone's religion doesn't matter.. I mean really.. The only thing that matters is who you are, not wht you are.. If you're ok w/ yourself then everything else kinda falls into place.. Sad, but oh so true..

emo ninja scream

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:56 pm
I don't like religion.  

MEOWITSTERRA

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:57 pm
I wasn't raised Catholic, but my mother was. I think I picked some of it up from her. So while I don't agree with everything the Catholic Church teaches, I'm attracted to the ritual and I love a lot of the music.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:10 pm
My parents are Catholic and so I grew up being Catholic...but dogma turns me off. I'm architecture obsessed (lucky me, I live in New Orleans) so I don't mind being dragged off to church as much as I might since I get to gawp at stained-glass windows, marble angels and impossibly high ceilings for an hour. I've had painful experiences with CCD, and really...alot of the teachings are either hypocritical or just don't resonate with me. I'm not really Catholic, I've just been avoiding that particular fight with my parents as they are going to pay for my college and probably would think I was pulling some strange stunt rolleyes .  

Peaches of Sodom

Quotable Ladykiller

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:42 pm
Candy Bomber
I don't like religion.

That's a little...

broad.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:52 pm
I'm not catholic, but I'm still christian. Just not so many do's and dont's, y'know?  

Particle Wad

Ambrosine Raksha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:05 pm
I'm Catholic...an extremely liberal one though. I go to Church maybe once a year...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:12 pm
Ambrosine Raksha
I'm Catholic...an extremely liberal one though. I go to Church maybe once a year...

Hehe, reminds me of what my mother calls "CEO Catholics" (Christmas Easter Only)
In any case, I would recommend going a bit more often - mass helps me to ease up for the coming week.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

-Go-x-Fork-x-Yourself-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:12 pm
Im a catholic but I haven't gone to church in awhile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:37 pm
Dead Ed
Ambrosine Raksha

Hehe, reminds me of what my mother calls "CEO Catholics" (Christmas Easter Only)
In any case, I would recommend going a bit more often - mass helps me to ease up for the coming week.

I just...don't like Church. I don't even go for Christmas or Easter. Only if someone is getting married or there's a funeral. Otherwise the priest starts making me angry. The thing is though, when I was little I used to LOVE Church...I was in the Church plays, read for mass and was an alter server...It seems weird now.

Ambrosine Raksha

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces