Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Strange.......... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kohanna13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:16 am
I've noticed a lot of things that people say and do seem quite strange. My mum always says this and I have found myself saying it too 'Incest. A game all the family can play' Do you or anyone you know say/do strange things?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:49 pm
I got a letter from Barack Obama (campaign letter you know)
and my dad asked if it was "a self licking ice-cream cone"  

Scott Ritter

Kohanna13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:40 pm
I have a old mix C.D. I put it on in the car with my mum when Drowning Pool's 'All over me' came on. My mum asked me why he was signing 'A loaf of bread' She still sings it like that rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:32 pm
Kohanna13
I have a old mix C.D. I put it on in the car with my mum when Drowning Pool's 'All over me' came on. My mum asked me why he was signing 'A loaf of bread' She still sings it like that rolleyes
Similarly, some funny misheard lyrics I've heard include "Justin Timberlake" instead of "Your sins into me" in AFI's Silver and Cold, and "Holding my left breast" instead of "Holding my last breath" in Evanescence's My Last Breath.

Also, something funny I like to do is indicate my displeasure by saying "WHINECOMPLAIN!"  

Ashykins

ketchakik

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:34 pm
my mom talks about opening a chain of canibal themed resturants........

*thinks* wait..so THAT"S where i get it  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:43 pm
Me and my friends third hour say bangin! whenever we see something cool. But we don't do it for the normal reason. It's because we saw the episode of south park where they were talking about making a band called finger bang. So over the course of a few weeks we came up with the idea to snap our fingers, extend our index fingers, then yell bangin to indicate there is someone who is capable of 'bangin' Meaning we sneak up behind them and act like we're driving our fingers into their a** lol. Don't worry, we don't actually do it.  

-_-BreakxMexAgain-_-

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:54 pm
I love that episode! XD

But the actual name of the episode, Something You Can Do With Your Finger, is one of the funniest parts of it.

If you start an IM with me, it's never "Hello", it's Hallo or Howdy or something. I'll call people such things as raccoons and furry little mice women out of nowhere. I'm just random. O_O  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:58 pm
I have a friend that when she gets confused does this whineing sound.
When I jrop something something or something doesn't go right I'll say "Jeepees".

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:03 pm
In the 9th grade, I used to cackle out loud in class for no reason whatsoever O_o scared the s**t out of my classmates sweatdrop

Nowadays, I'm mostly just weird because I'm just a little... "too" secure in my heterosexuality and have no qualms with giving male hugs or wrapping my arm around their shoulders.
And in a high school setting, where that is looked on as "being gay", it gives me lots of laughs. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:24 pm
Ashykins
Kohanna13
Similarly, some funny misheard lyrics I've heard include "Justin Timberlake" instead of "Your sins into me" in AFI's Silver and Cold, and "Holding my left breast" instead of "Holding my last breath" in Evanescence's My Last Breath.

Also, something funny I like to do is indicate my displeasure by saying "WHINECOMPLAIN!"

another funny and easily misunderstood lyric is "theres a bad moon on the rise"
its often heard
"theres a bathroom on the right"  

Scott Ritter

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:48 am
....hmm....lets see.....the most obvious one about me are my elipses.....

....another one is, well I went to a tech HS and I took electronics, and that year happened to have no girls in that class, so we became extremely perverted.......so now I tend to think of everything said in some sorta perverted way, especially when its innocent.....

I also love pikachu and sleep with two pikachu plushes......does that count as odd?...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:02 am
I talk to myself in front of peoples. sometimes I plan out killing someone without relizing it.  

deadlykill7

The Blind Squirrel

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:21 am
i go "*oink oink* weee" as in snorting then go weee.
it's funny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:21 pm
OverlordMMM
....hmm....lets see.....the most obvious one about me are my elipses.....

....another one is, well I went to a tech HS and I took electronics, and that year happened to have no girls in that class, so we became extremely perverted.......so now I tend to think of everything said in some sorta perverted way, especially when its innocent.....

Haha! Yes! That's how my Computer Systems and Networking classes are!!! My god, we take everything and turn it into an innuendo. Jeeze. Funnier thing is, we actually have a girl in our Networking class. It makes jokes even better at times with her their.

WooT! HORRAY FOR TECH CLASSES!
Sad note: When I don't want to go to class, I go to tech support and work there. for it's one of my other classes >_<

And as for weird statements:
I tend to say, "Yes, Yes, excellent, this is all going to plan"
or, "This is in accordance with the prophecy"
or sometimes, "I'll bash your face in and use your cranium to serve dip"  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Particle Wad

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:14 pm
I could go into a full blown uber-rant, telling my whole life's story . . . I'll seporate it into paragraphs.

Mmmkay where do I begin . . . Ever since I was little I never played with dolls, or liked the Disney princesses. I perferred to play with little action figures, dinosaurs, and cars. I never liked the little frilley stuff in the girls' department, no. Instead I shopped at the guys' department untill I was tall enough to shop at Hot Topic. I'm trying to find some online stores and other stores that sell rather metalhead stuff. Assistance via PM would be greatly GREATLY appreciated.

And also at school I'm always laughing hystarically in dead silence in class over something that happened way before, sometimes even stuff that happened back in 4th grade.

I'm starting to slowly but surely have my own language, or at least own accent. If you've heard a Chicago accent, I'm like the polar opposite of that. If you haven't, they tend to accent the 'aww' sounds in words, like 'cawwcasian' for example. My mom used to live in Chicago, so she still has the accent a tid bit. I talk opposite of that, I say 'ow' in those occasions like cowcasian.

For random words I can't think of, I have a list of what I say for these kinds of words:

Adjective: Dolby
Noun: Zurgenburgen
Action: Quav

And on top of that, in my area we have more arabic people than China has Chineese people. And I'm completely northern European, so I'm pretty pale, especially since I have a weird phobea of getting tan (prolly 'cause of those people who have leather skin from tanning too much) and I'm one of the only people in my school that doesn't listen to rap, and doesn't shop at Hollister, Abercrombie and b***h Fitch, American Eagle, etc.

In short, I'm weird.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces