Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
How do we distinguish between true friends and fake friends? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Share.My.Pain.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:20 am
i have a question...
how can we tell the differences between our true friends and our fake friends?
this has bothered me for a while...because i don't exactly trust anyone anymore
and its kind of messing up my life
and the way i act...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:57 am
True friends will always accept you the way you are, if they do change you, its usually something silly like styling your hair, fake friends, will try to make you just like them and will only be around when you look and act like them.  

Rellik San
Captain

Share.My.Pain.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:33 pm
Rellik San
True friends will always accept you the way you are, if they do change you, its usually something silly like styling your hair, fake friends, will try to make you just like them and will only be around when you look and act like them.

true.
but what if the friends you think are your true friends
are actually faking everything?
as in...lying to you behind your back
and telling rumors....etc.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:53 pm
Share.My.Pain.
Rellik San

true.

Then they're not your friends...or somewhat.
I went through crap like that but then again,I'm not totally a hateful person.

BunnyCupCakes

Share.My.Pain.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:57 pm
BunnyCupCakes
Share.My.Pain.
Rellik San

true.

Then they're not your friends...or somewhat.
I went through crap like that but then again,I'm not totally a hateful person.

true.
but its kind of hard to break it off with your best friend of eight years.
and more.
confused

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:06 pm
you cant teLL...even the supposed "true" ones wiLL not aLways be there for you  

LelandStanford

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:35 pm
Rellik San
what if you ask your friends not to swear around you or to stop completely, mainly just around you.
but there is a difference
between changing someone, and asking them to change something  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:53 pm
True friends will listen to you when you want to b***h about something random that pissed you off, and then tell you exactly why you should stop bitching about it after they've heard you out.
They won't get pissed if you call them at two in the morning crying over whatever random problem.
They won't choose a relationship over your plans together. (Ex: you made plans for a Friday movie night, and their whoever asked them on a date that night...they don't ditch your previously made plans no matter how hot the stupid person is.)
Etc.
Just try to be a trustworthy person and know how you want to be treated. If you're not being treated the way you want, walk. But make sure you're being as good a person as you want them to be as well.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:16 am
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
what if you ask your friends not to swear around you or to stop completely, mainly just around you.
but there is a difference
between changing someone, and asking them to change something

Well asking someone to watch their language, isn't changing them, and most people will be happy to do it. If they start complaining about it, then its time to worry. (And I don't mean a few well placed quips about it on one or two occasions, but all out insulting comments at you for it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:57 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
True friends will listen to you when you want to b***h about something random that pissed you off, and then tell you exactly why you should stop bitching about it after they've heard you out.
They won't get pissed if you call them at two in the morning crying over whatever random problem.
They won't choose a relationship over your plans together. (Ex: you made plans for a Friday movie night, and they're whoever asked them on a date that night...they don't ditch your previously made plans no matter how hot the stupid person is.)
Etc.
Just try to be a trustworthy person and know how you want to be treated. If you're not being treated the way you want, walk. But make sure you're being as good a person as you want them to be as well.

yeah this one would describe "true" friends the closest..i also agree with rellik about the changing things..sometimes real friends just have to tell you the truth,even if it hurts you..  

hitmeibleed

.killed.tears.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:10 pm
In real "life" I have no friends so I'm not even going to bother telling you the difference between a real friend or a fake one.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:13 pm
a real friend is a suporting friend

a fake friend is one that tells you that everything is stupid that you do
and steal and cheats
and including computer friends
some may be a real friend  

DragonMaster_DJP

Hugsei

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:23 pm
Drop a dollar in front of one, if they pick it up and give it back, they are a true friend, if they pick it up and keep it, then the're not... I wouldn't completely rely on this though.. just an idea  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games