Celebrate the original Zack flick^-^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitteh Likes Shrimp

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:42 pm
I certainly hope some of you are Zombie fans! biggrin

For I had an idea, why dont at least enough people to fill out a room, 20 members If I am correct, And maybe myself go see Night of the living dead.
I just happened to think of this Idea for some of us who'd like to go, as NOTLD when you think about it was one of the better Horror and Independant films out there 3nodding
On a agree'd day, after seeing it together, a nice Romero thread could be started afterwards here.

I hope some of you like this idea I had cry
It would give you a chance to interact with members you havent seen in awhile or havent met in this guild yet! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:37 pm
I went, but I couldn't decide whether or not to have fun and throw crap or actually watch the movie because I like it very much.
I did both, but the attitude is pretty much "watch the movies - heckle the shorts".

That one with the monkey children was WEIRD!  

Umberella

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:14 am
Amusingly enough Night of the Living Dead was the only think I didn't watch last night... mostly due to having it on DVD. ^^* I think a group Got Goth field trip would be fun, but hard to cordinate.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:06 am
I was turned off by all the lag, however school computers are like that so, meh, what are you ganna do?  

TheWitchGotRobin

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:12 am
Umberella
I went, but I couldn't decide whether or not to have fun and throw crap or actually watch the movie because I like it very much.
I did both, but the attitude is pretty much "watch the movies - heckle the shorts".

I agree with you the monkey children were creepy  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:14 am
Devils_lilboy
Umberella

I agree with you the monkey children were creepy

I think Duck and Cover was my favorite. rofl

The monkey children one was a bit disconcerting to be sure. -_-*

An amusing note is that you can make your avi look like a zombie in the Night of the Living Dead theaters.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:23 am
lurichan
Amusingly enough Night of the Living Dead was the only think I didn't watch last night... mostly due to having it on DVD. ^^* I think a group Got Goth field trip would be fun, but hard to cordinate.

I agree with you.....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:00 am
I'd show, depending on time/date. Set a time, and some way to get together to make sure you're all getting into the same theater, and try it out. If gaia films continues, we could make a habit out of it.  

DieiNoctis

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff