Reply Video Games
Online Games-MapleStory/FlyFF anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Martyrize

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:25 am
I play MapleStory, yeah. n_n And I was just curious if anyone else in E.F.E played, as well!

I play Maple Global in Bera and Mardia. Not too high of levels and I really need to level up more. ._.; (I have a level 13 Magician in Bera and 11 Swordman in Mardia.) Although I don't really get to play a lot, my computer is really slow and I need to restart it like 5 times and have nothing else open or it quits on me. xD

As for FlyFF, I actually want to find out about the game more, that's almost all. I don't play it yet, but Roger(friend of mine from school) asked me to check it out and it looks pretty fun. Anyone care to tell me about it? o:
The only problem is, is that I'll probably need a computer of my own before I can get it. The file download is HUGE. @_x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:25 pm
Ask MaximumMoose and Napoleonforever about Flyff... they play it quite a lot...
MaximumMoose doesn't go on as often anymore, but Napoleonforever may be on more often... sweatdrop  

Kitanshi
Crew

Ravenfyra

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:40 pm
I play FlyFF,it's REALLY boring untill you get to fly,lots of grinding involved until lthen,but when U gwt to fly,its all worth the time you took.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:31 am
autumn_green
Ask MaximumMoose and Napoleonforever about Flyff... they play it quite a lot...
MaximumMoose doesn't go on as often anymore, but Napoleonforever may be on more often... sweatdrop

Oh, thanks. o: Think I might ask them!  

Martyrize

Martyrize

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:34 am
Ravenfyra
I play FlyFF,it's REALLY boring untill you get to fly,lots of grinding involved until lthen,but when U gwt to fly,its all worth the time you took.

Oh? xD
So, while it gets boring after a while, you still get that thought of, "I have to make it to being able to fly! Can't give up now! scream "

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:17 pm
I think that FlyFF is fun. If you join parties of people fighting then you can make friends and stuff. A bonus is getting the broom/board (whatever you choose.) I think it is fun though, jmy opinion  

Star_confusion

Shin-Shui

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:42 pm
I play Maplestory! I'm not that good at it though xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:07 pm
I used to play MS, but haven't played in a while. I have lvl 66 I/L Mage, prolly should at least get to lvl 70 xp  

davidy012

Lily Is Kira

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:50 pm
I play Maplestory Lvl.36 Mage in Bellocan and lvl 11 Theif in Mardia and lvl 18 mage in bera...but i dont play much anymore crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:02 pm

I'm play MapleStory. n//n;

Only in Bellocan though, level 63 hunter, as of yesterday.

Schnitzle Fritz

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:20 pm
i play MS! xd its owns! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:10 pm
MS: I play in Mardia, currently level 35. I have characters in Bera, Windia, and Bellocan as well. XD

Edit: Actually...I made a new character back in late October and is now level 62 eek
I should probably stop...

system-end

Amenazar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:16 pm
I play MS also, though I only have a level 16 in the w one, windia or whatever. I used to have more, but I forgot my password and had to make a new acount... I want to play Flyfe to, my friends say it's great, but I don't know much about it...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:30 am
<3

I have, like, a level 36 lightning mage in Bellocan. n.n
Though, MS tends to get really boring really fast for me at times. D;

sunnyxdaze
Crew

Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers