Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:50 pm
User Image

Dragon's Quest(s): A longterm Lurker now wanting a Living Soquili

Hi, and welcome to DragonsRage24's quest thread. For those of you who know me, its awesome to have you stop by, and for those who don't know me very well, thanks for coming in as well. Any encouragement or help is greatly appreciated, I'm very excited to have finally gotten out of my comfort zone, posted in Soquili, and actually post often.

A bit about myself for those who don't know already, name's DragonsRage24, or Dragons, Dragon, or Rage for short. Feel free to use any of those if you'd like. I'm an active roleplayer, for the reason I love to write a lot, and I have a ton of original characters I've created on my own, and brought to Gaia. That's what this quest is for actually, bringing my first original character, Ryu'Rage, to Gaia, along with her accomplis, Daemon(ascus). Ryu'Rage is my first questing priority however, for I love her very much so, many of you know this from seeing her form in Shaolin Woods, Shadows of Africa, and even in Soquili as a wolf familiar.

So thats a bit about me, thanks for stopping by, and if your interested on seeing what I'm questing for, and how my progress is going, feel free to continue on, and post when applicable. ^^

Thanks so much,
<3 DragonsRage24

Directory:

Post 1: Title
Post 2: Introduction
Post 3: Progress/Funds
Post 4: Donators
Post 5: Quest 1: Ryu'Rage
Post 6: Quest 2: Daemon(ascus)
Post 7: My Soquili-ness so Far
Post 8: Reserved
Post 8: Reserved
Post 9: Open for Posting! ^^

Also some special Thanks to:
Werewolf: Saying that I should start up a quest for a Soquili <3
Baneful: Making me want to get a Soquili even more, *pets Kifo*<3
Johanna K. Gambino aka Tara: For telling me where to go to set this Up, much love to you as well <3
dustfeather:For being in Soquili, making me want one, adn having many Soquili who I want to rp with in the future <3
Sirenz:For letting me make a Ryu'Rage familiar on Menewsha <3 I have my first Soquili based pet ever thanks to her awesome-ness
Safaia:For rping with me, and just being there ^^
Cait:Being the one of the first people in Soquili to talk to me, be nice, be my friend, and rp with my Soquili Wolf ^^ <3

Also a special thanks to anyone who stops by, makes a post, wishes me luck or donates <3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:53 pm
Introduction (Why I am questing):

Why am I questing for a Soquili? Several of my good Gaian friends have Soquili, and I love to role-play and write. Soquili is one of the breedables shops I have been lurking for a while, and seeing more and more of my friends get a Soquili, it makes me want one to role-play with them as well. I'm also not just questing for any kind of Soquili design out there, they are of my original characters, and will probably remain that way after the Soquili quests mentioned here are completed.

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:55 pm
wahmbulance Update!

Progress/Current Funds:

Right now I have decided to just quest for regular Soquilis which are 500k a piece, unless they have complicated coloring. My two quest ideas I don't believe have extremely difficult coloring, however, if they do, this will be changed accordingly to fit those prices.

Ryu Rage (Regular Female Soquili)

500/500k

I have enough gold now I have to wait for slots! ^^

Daemon(ascus) (Regular Soquili Male)

0/500k

Also note that while I am questing for Ryu'Rage, I am also questing for her daughter, yes, her long lost daughter in Shadows of Africa. However, my Ryu'Rage Soquili comes first before her daughter at this time. This also might change depending on hos it goes with raising funds, if I might push away her daughter quest in Shadows of Africa to quest for Daemon(ascus) sooner.

This will be updated accordingly if needed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:57 pm
Donators (donations greatly appreciated):

God of the Mind : 500k 8O <3

Note:I may at some point make little critters to color on Photoshop to gift away to those who help me, I just need the time to do so, with only 20 school days left, I do have to focus on my schoolwork however. <3

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:02 pm
Quest 1: Ryu'Rage
First Original Character ever created coming to life as a Soquili

Priority Quest ^^

Name: Ryu'Rage
Name Meaning: Dragon(s) Rage, Rage of the Dragon (seem familiar?)
Eye Color: Silver
Mane Color/Style: Long, black (subject to change if I feel like it might cover her markings too much)
Tail Color/Style: Long, pure black
Description: Ryu'Rage is a tormented soul, gone through many things in her lifetime. A defining characteristic of her is that she has a split mind/persona, light from dark. Her persona/mind split when she was a foal, and she has not been able to regain full control of her thoughts due to the two battling sides within her internally. (Ryu=darker/evil side of her, Rage(ironically)=lighter side of her)
Accessories: No Accessories Needed
Reference Images:
Reference from Shaolin Woods, coloring goes to Jade
Rage from Shadows of Africa, coloring and edits go to dustfeather
Rage from Soquili as a wolf familiar, coloring goes to Sirenz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:03 pm
Quest 2: Daemon(ascus)
One of Ryu'Rage's friends, first original male character ever created

Name: Daemon(ascus)
Name Meaning: A demon who does not wish to be that way. Angel within darkness. (Thus the 'a' in Demon to make Daemon)
Eye Color: Light Blue, eyes also have no pupils to have him appear blind, though he is not blind, its just a genetic defect given to him by his father
Mane Color/Style: Medium, pure white (if editted, mane would travel down his back to the tip of his tail, and would appear flipped up, almost like a mohawk, I do not know if this costs extra yet, progress will be changed if it is more)
Tail Color/Style: Long (if we are able to have them be different of course) Pure white like his mane
Description: Daemon(ascus) is a black stallion with multiple white stripes on his back. The black color is from his father, the white from his mother, his father was a very terrible dangerous stallion, his mother found the light in him, thus Daemon came to be.
Accessories: No accessories
Reference Images:
Reference from Shaolin Woods, coloring'edits is accredited to Jade ^^

Note: I also have several doodles of him I can scan if needed.

wahmbulance Update:

I recently entered Iris' charity Soquili thread..thing, this is what I posted for Daemon, to have a better description, this also shows the reason behind why I am questing for him.

Username:DragonsRage24
Description of soquili (aka, custom form):.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:Any
Name of horse: Daemonascus (I think Daemon is taken already, Daemonascus is his full name)
Owner: DragonsRage24
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loyal
Breed:Tribal (I think? Please tell me otherwise)
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Eye color is a very, very light blue, almost like a light blue. No pupil is present due to a family genetic defect, this does not mean he is blind, just that no pupil is present. Mane and tail color are white, Medium mane style and tail style.
Reference Image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:Black
Tag Frame color:Black
Tag Feather color: White with black tip
What inspired you to want this soquili?:Daemon is based off of my first OC's (Rage's) best friend, and love interest. Daemon is someone who can keep Rage calm, keep her from doing things she would regret doing. He's basically her shoulder to lean on. He's very caring and loving, and is always there to lend a hand (or hoof in this case) to anyone who requires his help. Daemon is very, very protective over his friends, and is extremely loyal to those he trusts. He puts others before himself in situations, either letting others rest, eat, and such, or in times of danger he will put himself in front of them all and do what he can.

Also, in Rage's OC story...she never gets to really see/be with Daemon long, he passes away. I thought since I'm getting a Ryu'Rage Soquili, that it would be fun to see how they would react in a different place together, how they would overcome any struggles the realm of Soquili has to offer them.Plus, he's very fun to roleplay,and I can come up with plots/rp ideas with him very easy.
How much more gold do you need to finish your quest?500k, I'll be getting him as a normal Soquili since I decided on getting Rage as a normal too. Plus, I think being normal for once in his life might be a good thing.
How many soquili do you own currently?:I don't own any Soquili at this point in time, I have participated in events though, events are always fun. I have a Soquili familiar though Soquili Wolf Familiar
Picture of soquili
Reference Image of Daemon (from Sw, coloring/lineart edits are that of those in SW, coloring details/edit ideas are mine ^^)Daemon Reference image from the Shaoilin Woods

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:04 pm
My Soquili-ness so far:

Ryu'Rage (as a Soquili Wolf!):

User Image

Her Current Rps:

Rp with Safaia
Rp With Cait
Rp with Tara

Thanks to Ronove for proxying for me, I won a basket in a newbie flatsale! Meet Nix'Annada in her basket form <3

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:05 pm
Reserved  

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:07 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:16 pm
Open to post ^^  

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:30 pm