Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
It died o_O Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:03 pm
I bet everyone already noticed it, but this guild is dieing. It'd be a shame if it were to die before oni's b-day. Actually, it'd be a shame if it were to die at all. So, what this place need to become active again?

I think first of all the non-posting people should be banned. I think that over 50% of the members hasn't posted at least 1 time. Or maybe everyone has posted, but still.

And secondly....secondly....dunno. Invite more people?

Anyway, what do you think that should be done to revive the club? Cuz one or 2 active threads won't be enough to keep the guild alive  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:10 am
Agree 3nodding  

Kaneluv

Recurring Suicide

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:38 pm
I agree as well should we sign a petion or something?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:18 am
Sowwy. I'd lost my bookmark and just now had someone send it to me... sweatdrop  

Kitteh Ninj4

Dangerous Lunatic

Guardian of Fire 666

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:34 am
gonk

Well, you do have a point there. This guild will not die. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:15 pm
no, this guild wont die. But some people might have not been on gaia for a while. I, myself, vanish off gaia for close to 3 weeks because of no time. I'm sure this place will pick up much more closer to the end of summer when people stop going out of the house. lol  

Takalis

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:42 pm
It would be extremly sad if this Guild died at all I don't want it to die be it die to the fact I am one of the main regulars be it I am like thinking og going about with Ravenchan for a while on the main thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:23 pm
Have been thinking about this for awhile nows truly. But then even when this guild was new there wasn't to to much activity on it is something to consider.  

seragnel

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:24 am
Kitteh Ninj4
Sowwy. I'd lost my bookmark and just now had someone send it to me... sweatdrop
Map arrow Building left bottom corner arrow My Guilds arrow select the 18 and older guild  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:28 am
seragnel
Have been thinking about this for awhile nows truly. But then even when this guild was new there wasn't to to much activity on it is something to consider.
it was fairly active when it was new, but it slooooooowly died sad  

Silly Pudding

Noneuclid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:58 am
Yeah, don't die. I don't want to return to the end of a gathering place for people I know...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:54 pm
it may be cause of summer vaction..only reason I'm on is cause I'm in school year round...sucks....anyway as to what we should do to keep this guild from dieing is maybe some sort of party or event thing..like the mask ball that was suppost to happen..but didn't  

Aroes san

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:28 am
I wasn't sure if Betty did held the ball and I missed or...or that there never was an event....but I guess it never got off the ground (yet)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:51 am
The ball not happen let Betty wanted to get mask for those that don't have one and she wanted to hold it in the summer but as she seesm to be the only one rising funds for the ball it gonna take longer then she wanted for it to take place.

It will not die if I have my way if it means I have to make a random thread again about oddities then I will.

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:22 am
Psssh, Betty shouldn't do that. Let everyone who wants to go to the ball get his/her own mask  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff