Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Tips?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spiitze

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:54 pm
Just thought I'd post a general thread for any weight loss tips/things you've found that work

I have 2

1) DRINK 6-8 cups of water!
2) I read this in some magasine, but when you're eating, fill about 1/2 your plate, or 1/2 of what you're eating as veggies, 1/4 grains, and 1/4 proteins

It seems to make you more full 4laugh

So ...post tips here =D  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:59 am
Restraunt and Movie theatre tips:
(My husband and I enjoy going out)

1.) When you are at a restruant, save half of your food for later. Get a take home box. The portions are usually huge. When I do this, it gives me two meals. One for that day and usually lunch the next day.

2.) Try to find something that you will enjoy with most of the major food groups incorperated into it.

3.) When choosing a meat try grilled or baked chicken, or almost any seafood as long as it isn't smoothered in butter.

4.) When choosing your sides, try to pick a veggie side and a fruit side. It helps!

5.) Don't order pop/soda. Try to order juice or stick with water.

6.) I know its wrong, but sneak your own snacks into the movie theatre. (JUST don't get caught. Use your purse or g/f's purse) Movie theatre popcorn is not only expensive, but is full of salt and butter. Normally, you can eat a small bag of popcorn and be fine, but movie theatres try to make their popcorn "tastey" and end up making it FATTY.  

Yi Min

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games