Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
Social Advice Plz! My bff (gurl) is dating a Maureen Johnson

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you do when a Maureen comes along?
  Leave it be, it'll go away.
  Get it off! Get it off!
  What's a Maureen?
  Give em' whats coming to them!
  I am a Maureen! ^-^
  IDK! I'm dating it!
View Results

Koriyuki Kanade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:30 pm
This is a social problem, so if you don't want to hear about it, I'm not forcing you. I just need to figure out some things, and it would kinda be nice if you'd help. I may rant a bit, but your opinion is loved! heart

I've got nothing against bisexuals or lesbians. If I did, I'd probably bash my head into a wall a few times, 'cause I'm one of those ult.advocate types when it comes to gay rights. I do have a problem with one gay relationship in particular, though. My best friend, (gurL) Animer, is dating another gurL (psychotic bitchy gurL), known mostly as FlagNazi (looooong story). Usually, that wouldn't bother me. I know Flagi is a lesbian, and I accept that. I've known Ani was bisexual, and I accept that. Hell, I even accepted my ex-boyfriend being bi (he told me at his b-day while I was still dating...) and I EVEN accepted his breaking up with me for my best guy friend! I accept a lot of things but I can't accept this. Flagi is a gr8 gurL, but she isn't dating material, at least, not for Ani. What's worse is that they're both just desperate! This is Ani's 1st 'relationship' and URGH! Animer, up until she found out that Flagi 'liked' her, HATED Flagi with a PASSION! But now it's okay?! WTF! She never liked Flagi at all! And it doesn't help that Flagi will (and still does) flirt with EVERYTHING THAT MOVES!!! Even me! Her gf's bff, 4 Merlin's sake! The nerve! Flagi is what I like to call a Maureen Johnson. Don't expect her to be nice, cause she will keep on breaking them same rules. And, more, of all things, Flagi is already jealous of me, and they've been 'out' for all of 2 weeks! Y'see, Flagi used to date my brother's bff, and when his bff wanted to go with him somewhere, Flagi got pissed. The other day, Ani and I missed out on her HORRID crooning at the school talent show because I was with her babysitting. The next day, she guilt trips me and procceeds to tell me I was A) wrong, B) jealous of her, C) in love with Ani. WTF? Don't I maintain the RIGHT of hanging with my bff? I can't even invite her to prom as a friend (Ani is a College freshman), even tho I asked first and Ani said yes! I really want to tell Ani to stop this insanity 'cause I know deep down she still can't stand the gurL, but I don't want to seem like a jealous a*****e of a friend. Ani means the world to me. She broke me out of my silent shell, introduced me to yaoi (hellz yesh), helped me make the greatest friends, always stood up for me, treats me -- calls me her sister, gives me a place to crash when my mum/bro are getting on my nerves, makes me laugh, saved my life. She's the most important person in my tragic little world! I just don't want to see her hurt. But could Flagi's feelings be real? Or just another M.Johnson act? What should I do? Tell Ani and risk losing her? Or leave it be and lose her anyways? I'm having Sasu issues, please give me your opinion!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:41 pm
Dun get mad for whatever I say please ^_^;;

H'ok, to me, you seem a little jealous. Now, that doesn't mean that this Flagi is right or what not. She seems a bit........needy. Or as I put it, she seems like a trumpet player.

Now, what should you do? I'd say nothing, probably politely, and in a way you don't seem jealous, why her gf has such a problem with you two hanging out.

Soon enough your friend will start to dislike this FlagNazi Werewolf of the SS Flag Team and it'll be ok. Well, at first she may be upset, but just help her out and what not, then things should work ^^

-thinks- I'm sorry, I'm not being very helpful ^^;;  

Yaoiman

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces