sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:33 pm
Soo~~ just as the newsletter said, Gaia released items this month that users had been wanting for a looong time~

It was confirmed last summer that there'd be a moon scythe as a counterpart to the sun staff, and~~ it finally arrived. O:

With the last avatar system update, we were told that it would be able to support the existance of things like mertails. >3 Users have wanted mermaid tails for a loong time and... their wishes were answered this month.

And! Everyone knows of those prereleased contacts that sit in many people's profiles. New users ask daily how to obtain them and still many, many others wish they were released. While those contacts weren't released, we do have a MC this month with gives you a variety of eyes to choose from.

Soo~~ are you guys happy with this month's items? Are you glad that these items have finally been released? Did they live up to your expextations, or are they even better? Did you picture them to look different? Do you want these items? Do you think they'll be good investments for the future? How many new cosplays do you expect to see?And yeah~ anything else related to this month's MCs.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:55 pm

Well I love the new items ^.^
I think they are the most unique so far. I really like the variety of eyes available now because of the new item.

I also like how the mertail is not JUST A MERTAIL~~~
I think that would be a little to girly for the guyz. Because of this i think it is great gaia made a whole 'nother set for the guys, obviously, this would be the shark set mrgreen

The scthye is a very cool item and i think it is one of the best weapons so far (even though gaia has not made many >.<; ).

I think these items are a very good set and want them really badly.....
To bad my mom wont let me buy them with real money~

I can't wait to get a credit card XP

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

_Neo_X_DonutMan_

Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:34 pm
I love the new Monthly collectible items, because I've always wanted a scythe! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:59 pm
Sadly for me I have to wait for the items o go down to be able to buy them ;-; I love all three.
The eyes really got me because they have Gaara looking eyes and I'm in love with Gaara sooo.... >> yeah you should get it by now. Lol.
The Sythe really looks awesome. I love it. Ive been waiting for something like this to come out. Its about time.
The Mermaid thing is soo cool. I think a mermaid is awesome. I want the beads!! Haha.

Well... all in all I will have to wait... >< Credit Card how long for you... [even though you bring debts]

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

DarkOne358

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:49 pm
Why did I have to spend all my money at SakuraCon? *whines loudly*

I want the MC/DI/whatever you want to call them.

Hoo-raa for a job opening!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:45 pm
@Tokyo: Yeah, it's nice that Gaia was thinking about the guys who didn't want to be a girly mermaid.
By best weapon, do you mean by looks or by how strong it might be?~
Aww~ well I hope you'll be able to get these items and complete your quest. ^__^

@Neo: The scythe fits you well. B]

@KI: They should go down~ I think a lot of people are donating this month because of the items.
Those beads are very pretty.
Heheh~ Come to the dark side. O:

@DarkOne: Aww~ how sad. Yusyus, hooray for more money earning opportunities. :3

I'm trying to keep an open mind with these items. Since they're things that have long been requested, they should be popular later on too...
I~ have no desire to have a mer or shark tail, buut~ I like some of the other accessories that come with it.
I've been waiting for the lunar scythe.... it's bulky, but I pretty much expected that. XD I like how it's very grey/black in some poses and blue in others so there's a wider range of outfits I can wear it with.
And the contacts... I love the idea... The eyes themselves are drawn well, but they look funny on our avatars. I'm thinking that's just because it's a new idea and we'll soon be used to seeing detailed contacts on avatars. I'm disappointed that the contacts come with backgrounds. u.u It limits the amount of outfits you can make with the contacts. =P

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers