Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Recca

O.G. Noob

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:41 am
OK, so this post isn't really important, but I wanted to share.

As of yesterday, I have finished watching TNG! I was supposed to go on to TOS, but after watching three episodes, my friends and I felt a break from Star Trek was advisable. We'll be watching Futurama first.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:03 pm
yay you! lol  

Shopping_Spree_101

Blaze-kun

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:21 pm
Haha that sounds fun! My friends would think I was a geek if I asked them to do that with me. @_@!

*closet star-trek fan*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:55 am
Blaze-kun
Haha that sounds fun! My friends would think I was a geek if I asked them to do that with me. @_@!

*closet star-trek fan*

A lot of it was painful, too. Some episodes are just.. so.. bad.. domokun We used alcohol on really bad episodes to make it more enjoyable.  

Recca

O.G. Noob

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Blaze-kun

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:08 am
Recca
Blaze-kun

*closet star-trek fan*

A lot of it was painful, too. Some episodes are just.. so.. bad.. domokun We used alcohol on really bad episodes to make it more enjoyable.
Which do you mean?  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:23 am
Blaze-kun
Recca
Blaze-kun

*closet star-trek fan*

Which do you mean?

At this point, I cannot recall. Not only is my memory horrible, but poorly done episodes are somewhat forgettable.

Generally, I dislike episodes centered around holodeck mishaps and lifeforms that unintentionally harm the crew/are unintentionally harmed by the crew.  

Recca

O.G. Noob

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items