Reply New to the guild ? Come in and introduce yourself to APG
This is how I say, "Hello".

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloud On My Tongue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:17 pm
All right! I'm new to this guild, and all I want to say hello there folks, and live long and prosper! While I am not of Asian descent, I have joined this guild in the search of understanding and appreciating someone else's culture! (That sounds cheesy, I know, but it's true.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:26 pm
hi! welcome to the guild.

lol, i like to learn many cultures as well. which are u interested in?  

animemangafan4

Cloud On My Tongue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:39 pm
There's so many that I lost count! But if you must know I have some knowledge of Japanese History, African culture and arts, European lifestyles of the past and present, and I am doing a study on Latin America and the Middle East as well! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:00 pm
UntilHellFreezesOver
There's so many that I lost count! But if you must know I have some knowledge of Japanese History, African culture and arts, European lifestyles of the past and present, and I am doing a study on Latin America and the Middle East as well! whee

really? thats a lot! lol... i love history! u?  

animemangafan4

Cloud On My Tongue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:42 pm
I love it too. Of course that just gives me an excuse to learn about another culture. I'm thinking about traveling when I'm older.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:26 pm
UntilHellFreezesOver
I love it too. Of course that just gives me an excuse to learn about another culture. I'm thinking about traveling when I'm older.
'
haha... lol

ooo... i want to travel around the world!! lol  

animemangafan4

Evinyatar

Interstellar Prophet

8,390 Points
  • Springtime Scavenging 25
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:14 pm
Salvete. (That's plural, by the way, so I'm not leaving out anyone else in the thread. smile )

I'm glad to see others wanting to understand Asian culture. I myself am learning about cultures other than my own; we can only stop oppression once we are familiar with and once we work with other communities who are also oppressed by the majority.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:33 pm
Evinyatar
Salvete. (That's plural, by the way, so I'm not leaving out anyone else in the thread. smile )

I'm glad to see others wanting to understand Asian culture. I myself am learning about cultures other than my own; we can only stop oppression once we are familiar with and once we work with other communities who are also oppressed by the majority.

hiya!

the asian culture is actually really really interesting.. me got big azn pride!  

animemangafan4

New to the guild ? Come in and introduce yourself to APG

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff