Reply Recycle Bin
Which of the three was more succesful? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karafer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:57 am
So which of pokemon, naruto, or yugi-oh was more succesful?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:00 am
pokemon and yu-gi-oh were awesome at the beginning, but they lost their thunder fast. naruto is the only one who's still going strong.  

FoxAnime

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:21 am
I believe that Pokemon is the most successful. It was bigger than Yu-gi-oh and Naruto. Even though it repeats itself, the games still sell, they come out with a ton of figures, etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:53 am
I would probably say Pokemon and Naruto is about the same.... mrgreen  

Kajuri

yaoilicious

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:37 pm
I would say Naruto...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:27 pm
I would say Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh. They haven't come to the good parts in Naruto.  

Etewxok

Nenator Abbadon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:59 pm
NARUTO  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:12 pm
NARUTO ALL THE WAY!!!

believe it!  

Stright Jacket Dreamer

amaterasu_geisha

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:27 pm
yu-gi-oh and pokemon both started out to be amazing animes but both have dulled, the new yugioh series on 4kids was so confusing what was it called capsule monsters and pokemon just faded into the background now NARUTO is amazing, its still growing and its fan base is becoming huge, even bigger than those previous animes, it just continues to evolve making it greater and greater.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:27 am
Naruto's still young for show broadcasted all over. Once Naruto reaches a few more years like the other two i'de consider it.

Poke'mon looks to be more successful. It may be slowly withering away, but still in a series of years was more succesfull than Yu-Gi-Oh.  

Tina Tomorrow

Tina Tomorrow

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:52 am
Pokemon is definately the most successful of the three mentioned. It's games, cards, manga, anime, ect. are still selling stong and new anime series come out almost every year be it a movie or a new series.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:59 am
FoxAnime
pokemon and yu-gi-oh were awesome at the beginning, but they lost their thunder fast. naruto is the only one who's still going strong.
pkemon is the most successful because they have had 9 seasons and 15+ games naruto has had 2 games that i know of  

XxThe-LeafsxX

kohana28

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:21 pm
I think naruto's up by a few fair point in pokemon. Although both of them are selling merchandiese still, Naruto i think is far more popular than pokemon  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:45 pm
Naruto is much more successful, I think that pokemon and yu-gi-oh get their fame based on the games and stuff like that but as an anime perse....well that's a different story  

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200

nyota_chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:27 pm
naruto definatly at this point in time i think  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff