Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
New Era of Princesses-Shihoka

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:59 pm
I was wondering how Shihoka would look like if she became an Idol just like Shreane....I played around with TekTek...she looks more kawaii than Shreane.

User Image
SPOILER BELOW!HIGHLIGHT AT YOUR RISK!:

Shreane will die sooner or later and will choose Shihoka as the heir as she told Aqua Regina.Aqua Regina accepts but she will be called Red Pearl Princess rather than Scarlet Pearl Princess.So why was Shreane called Scarlet Pearl Princess rather than Red?Shreane matured quickly onto her pearl which changed to a darker,but yet more beautiful red.It looked Scarlet so hence her name,Scarlet Pearl Princess.

So that's how Shreane's story will build up.Shihoka's song will not be Before The Moment but will be Taiyou no Rakuen ~Promised Land~.

Sorry to say but even if I don't want to,I have to because I like how my character's story goes this way.Shreane's spirit will appear now and then but very few times.

edit:I may make her come back just as a regular mermaid or just a human.I'm still thinking about it

Warning!Posts may contain spoilers also!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:13 pm
Aww... That's so sad... But it adds drama too it! ^_^  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:19 pm
i editted the avy again.this time I think it looks waaay much better in my opinion  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:17 am
she dies?!?1 wait ive never even seen her in the anime! not that far in the sireis !  

The Strongest Baka

Romantic Genius

6,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
~Pichi Roleplay~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items