Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply PathWays
Kuroiban's Beliefs[Under Construction][Closed][Rough Draft]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:05 am
Introduction

I'm trying to figure things out again. I'll post stuff as it comes to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:50 am
On Ethics, Philosophy, and Concepts

Ethics
1. Morality is, basically, subjective.
2. Sometimes, subjectivity is irrelevent
3. The subjective morality of a given situation is up to the indivdual to decide. Accordingly, choose well.
4. Karma, as it has been invisioned by modern Paganism, doesn't exsist.
5. What most people attribute to Karma, is handled by what I call the Rule of Synergy
6. Rule of Synergy: When an action is performed, the intent and nature of that action has a tendency to bring similar energy and actions towards the performer of the original action due to simple laws of attraction
7. Accordingly, due to actions towards others that are similar to what you yourself desire, but do so for the right reason, as actions steeped in greed will only bare fruits of the same nature.

Philosophy
1. The Universe is infinite and, as such, possibility is infinite
2. There is no such thing as impossible, there is only that which we have not yet witnessed
3. Divinity is omnipotent, save for being bound by possibility.
4. If Divinity is limited only by possibility, and there is no impossibility, Divinity is only limited by an inability to completely prevent or stop anything that is possible.
5. If possibility ever creates an impossibility, it only that possibility in one shard of reality. This is part of how the universe works and is to be expected.
6. For all practical purposes, Law and Order do not exist. Perceptions of law and order exist.
7. Everything is possible and, therefore, exists somewhere. However, in many ways, certain concepts, ideas, and theories have no practical use for any subjective manor.
8. Everything has an element of subjectivity, even when the subjectivity in question is pointless or moot.

Concepts

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PathWays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers