Reply New to the guild ? Come in and introduce yourself to APG
Brown outside, Yellow inside...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceyon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:51 pm
Consider me a Valentine's day chocolate with lemon cream filling. I'm a Pinay, but I'm basically obsessed with Japan. That makes me "brown outside, yellow inside", and, well, that's just me, even though I do feel bad about it from time to time.

Actually, I'm learning Spanish in high school because once you know Spanish, the Filipino languages are a lot easier because you'll already know the days of the week, the months of the year, some vocabulary, etc. (Even more so for me because my mom's an Ilonggo and they use more Spanish words in the Hiligaynon dialect.)

But my real language passion is Japanese. No, I'm not denouncing my heritage. I'm still Asian, okay? My brother's godfather lived in Japan for years, so he's fluent in Japanese, and my brother is taking Japanese in college. They try talking on the phone in Japanese sometimes. Does that intimacy make me jealous? HELL YES! I'm taking the ronin road: I'm teaching myself Japanese since my high school doesn't offer it. And get this: hopefully, I will get to become a foreign exchange student to Japan, and so I have two years to self-study Japanese and prepare myself for the application and interview process. Wish me luck on getting to Japan!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:28 pm
hiya!!

i like japanese too! lol, although im chinese and like chinese/taiwanese before japanese.

hehe... ganbatte on japan!! lol, i want to go to japan sometime  

animemangafan4

New to the guild ? Come in and introduce yourself to APG

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces