Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:37 am
Welcome ^^

Pretty much since I joined gaia I've seen Soquilis all over the place. I was well aware of how expensive they were and I thought that some people were nuts for questing for them. I officially have to eat my own words because the more I looked at one the more I wanted one. Darn the pretties! xD

Rules:

I don't think I have to post any. People here are pretty good about behaving xD

Intro|Updates|The Quest|The Donators|The Loved|Links Out|The Native Girl|Future Quests|Reserved|Reserved|Reserved|Reserved|Reserved

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:43 am
Updates

Updates for Charity Forum Quest

Clicky

2/7/07~ Thread is made ^^
2/9/07~ First donation received
2/13/07~ Second Donation is received and the thread made it to 10 pages
3/2/07~ My birthday!
3/5/07~ Decided to get a quest sheebil to help keep track of my gold ^^
4/8-9/07~ New quest thread in the Soquili guild and new link banner
4/16/07~ Reference pictures added
1/28/08~ Renamed this thread ^w^
2/2/08~ Reached 3o % in my quest ^w^
2/3/08~ Happy Birthday Zu
2/7/08~ Thread is a year old!! Happy Birthday Thread!!

Updates for This Quest Thread

4/8/07~ Thread is made in the Soquili quest forum/ Happy Easter ^^
4/9/07~ New link banner
4/16/07~ Reference pictures added
5/5/07~ Until further notice, this quest is on hold.
1/13/08~ I'm back and the quest is off hold but I have some RL issues to deal with so I won't be here for the next two weeks or so actively. See you all when I get back.
1/29/08~ I got tired of the old name xD. Sue me!
2/11/08~ I completely reworked my custom form for Deadly Belladonna. It's now easier to understand. I also decided that hair edits would bring out her otherwise simple patterns. That unfortunately means I must acquire 5o more k. Soon I also plan to add more Soq quests, a Usdia quest, and a couple Familars. -_-;; God save me from my addiction xD.
2/12/08~ Added Future Quests. Two Soquili and one Usdia. Will work on Familiars when I'm not lazy xD.
3/2/08~ It's my birthday!! ^w^!!
3/28/08~ As of today I am officially halfway done with my quest!!

Intro|Updates|The Quest|The Donators|The Loved|Links Out|The Native Girl|Future Quests|Reserved|Reserved|Reserved|Reserved|Reserved

User Image

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:51 am
My Quest

One thing I hate about flat sales is that you never really get exactly what you want. That's why I love customs, and usually I'll pay just about any amount if I like the line art. But it doesn't mean that I'm super rich. I'm actually quite poor, so this quest is the biggest I've ever undergone. And really my custom isn't that hard. You'll find I like to keep things simple.

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: I'd like Ameh but any colorist will do.
Name of horse: Deadly Belladonna
Owner: Crimson Ribbon
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Aloof
Breed: Wild
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Body: Soft Coal Black (see reference) with White Socks

Hair: Soft Coal Black/Maybe a hair's shade darker than her body(see edits)

Mane: Soft Coal Black/Maybe a hair's shade darker than her body(see edits)

Eyes:
Grey41, #696969 with maybe a little SkyBlue4, #4A708B thrown in? Idk I kind of think of her eyes like the color of storm clouds. Incorporate this somehow??

Hooves: Soft Coal Black

Reference image(s):

About What I'd Like Her Base Color To Be

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Crimson, #DC143C Black, #000000 White, #FFFFFF
Tag frame color: Crimson, #DC143C or Black, #000000
Tag feather color: Crimson, #DC143C Black, #000000 White, #FFFFFF
Hair/clothing edits:X

The mane and tail should be slightly wavy. Or not. Idk what ever looks best with the design. It also doesn't have to be all clumped up, fly away strands can be added and the such. You have full permission to creatively rip up my design. I trust your skills.

The lock of hair in the forehead doesn't all have to stick together. It can be feathered out, you know to look natural. I just couldn't figure out how to draw that very well. I'm not artist xD.

Basically I want a mare that is as natural looking as possible. So if you need or want to play with the hair, go right a head. I also am asking for a soft coal colored mare, like Miss Lolita up there, because I actually want to be able to see the lines and not just see a big black blob xD.

Her white socks should fade gently into her base color.

The lock of hair around her neck should look like the wind has carelessly blown it there.

I don't want anything that is exactly like the Soq I've pictured, but they are about what i've pictured Deadly Belladonna as being.

My Funds

345k/55ok

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:53 am
Lovely People Who Have Donated to Me

*Donations are loved, but never expected*

amandagayle32~ 5k <33 thank you hun ^^

Yue Hirino~ 1ok o_o!! <333 thank you lurvery!!

Fiery-Demon5~ 5k Thank You!!

Dollfie~ 5k Thank you love <33

O-Nette~ 1k Thank you!

Lady Ayasha~ 6k Love you hun ^w^

Ivory_Feld~ 33k o_o!! <3333 Thank you love!! <33

PrinceSpiel~ 1k :3 <33

[ Taelia ]~ 36,414k >w< <33333 Thank you lovely!! <33

ArashiX~ 2ok >w< Love you hun<333333333

Aethubryn~ 5k How sweet ^w^ Thank you<33

User Image

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:55 am
The Loved

People whom I love dearly get a special place here ^w^.

ArashiX~ There are times when I feel like this girl and I are sisters from another mother. Words cannot express what she means to me, because there's no word in the english language to explain everything she has done for me, whether it was keeping me sane when I thought my world would fall apart, to the laughs in RPs and msn conversations we've had. Honestly, I have no idea what I'd do without her.

Poetic Surreality~ This girl I can not thank enough. She has been with me through so many of my problems and has supported me through all of s**t that life throws my way. Love you so much Hun. Thanks for being there.

xXAzura-ChanXx~ Hello my SEXWIFE!! This girl keeps me laughing no matter what, no matter what I'm going through at the moment. And I don't think she completely understands that she keeps me afloat sometimes <33. Btw I swear when I find the guy that hacked you, Imma slit his throat, rip his guts out through the wound, and dance on his entrails. Dunnworry love I've got your back

No more waffle/pancake children though. We reached our quota about six births ago.

Dr. Mckay~ Rodney, I just love you ok?? Nuff said.

Wolfey Fireborn~ Wolfey you annoy me, and bug me, and just all sorts of things but you know that that's exactly what I need to stay sane xD. You make a difference in my life and I don't know what I'd do without you ^w^.

chibialchamist3~ My charcoal buddy xD! God poor us, our Gwees' are always roasting our hind ends. *hands chibi a tube of burn ointment and a brand new Teflon bucket* you're other one was getting a little too sooty ^_~.

Xero Sage of Water~ XERO-KITTY!!! Nuff said.

Starrii~ You crack me up. I never quite know what's going to come out of your mouth. It keeps me entertained xD.

cheesey~ Your edits are wonderful, and you make me laugh. Need I say more?? Love ya Hun ^w^

Intro|Updates|The Quest|The Donators|The Loved|Links Out|Future Quests|Reserved|Reserved|Reserved|Reserved|Reserved|Reserved

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:57 am
Links Out/In

The banner below is the link to my guild. In it, you'll find every pet I've ever bought on gaia and then some. You'll also find the links to the stores.

User Image

imma fix this later

*if you'd like to be affiliates please PM me ^^*

User Image

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

Faira of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:46 pm
The Native Girl

Faira of the Wind

Haha my turn! Hey there, my name's Faira and I'm the native persona for Crimson Ribbon. Now I guess I'm supposed to put down my whole life story here, but I'm just too lazy xD. You can find just about anything you want to know about me on my profile page, which is the little head button up in the corner ^_^.

Now there was something else I was supposed to talk about.....oh yeah! My outfit!

Every great Soquili rider needs a cool outfit. But sadly with Crimson questing she can't really afford to pull the money out of her savings. So that means that I have to quest too! Most of what I need can be found in my wishlist on my profile but I'll put it down here too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
Dark Feather Headband
Dark Leather Native Pants
Decorative Daisy
Natural Amethyst Pendant
Nightwind Dragon Slippers
Those Black 90s Gloves
White Castaway Shirt
Winter Fox Mink

Estimated Total: 24,494 Gold
(Estimated with known item values on 13 February 2007)

Key:

Strike: Have it
Bold: Questing for it at the moment

Yes the ever stylish Winter Fox Mink. Darn Crimson for not getting it when she had the chance xD. But now it can't be helped. The good thing is that inflation hasn't effected it much so I won't have to save a crazy amount. But it's enough that Crimson won't buy it for me |:< . So if you'd like to be a kind soul and donate, Crimson and I ask that you send all donations to her. We also ask that if donating gold, you put in the trade title which quest the gold is going to.

User Image

Funds

ok/3okish

Donators

None Yet sad

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:52 pm
Future Quests

The Dancer:

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Ameh but any will be fine
Name of horse: Eagle Dancer
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Spirited
Breed: Gray Appaloosa

Body: Dark Gray with White splotches (see reference picture), and a hand print in this color #00BFFF on his rump.

Mane: Grayish White, Braided with beads this color #00BFFF and White feathers.

Tail: Grayish White, Braided with beads this color #00BFFF and White feathers.

Hooves: Gray

Eyes: #00BFFF

Reference image(s): X X <--- This is the type of hand print I want, but reversed. So instead of a left hand print I'd like a right one.
Default accessory color(s)?: White, Gray, and #00BFFF
Tag frame color: #00BFFF
Tag feather color: White, Gray, and #00BFFF

Funds: ok/5ook

The Clumsy/Silly One:

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Ameh but any other will be fine
Name of horse: Khali (pronounced K-all-ee)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Clumsy/Silly
Breed: Tribal

Body: white with dotted spirals in this color #C5A3F0 climbing up her legs, #C5A3F0 over her eyes like eye shadow, and dots of #C5A3F0 under her eyes(see reference)

Mane: White, Long with #C5A3F0 colored sections.

Tail: White, Long with #C5A3F0 colored sections.

Eyes: #C5A3F0
Reference image(s): coming soon
Default accessory color(s)?: White and #C5A3F0
Tag frame color: #C5A3F0
Tag feather color: White and #C5A3F0

Funds: ok/5ook

The Sweetheart:

.:Usdia (no edits please):.
Colorist wanted: Ameh but any is fine
Name of horse: Airmid (pronounced Air-mid)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Mystical
Breed: Spirited

Body: Lavender, #E6E6FA with flowers (see reference pic) in LightSkyBlue, #87CEFA and dots in Thistle, #D8BFD8.

Mane: Punk in Lavender, #E6E6FA

Tail: Punk in Lavender, #E6E6FA

Eyes: LightSkyBlue, #87CEFA

Hooves: Lavender, #E6E6FA

Reference image(s): X <----The body designs are everything from the bottom of her breasts down.
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Thistle, #D8BFD8, LightSkyBlue, #87CEFA, Lavender, #E6E6FA
Tag frame color: Thistle, #D8BFD8
Tag feather color: Thistle, #D8BFD8, LightSkyBlue, #87CEFA, Lavender, #E6E6FA

ok/25ok?

The Watcher:

.:Familiar:.
Name:
Owner:
Breed:
Temper (one word for familiar's personality):
Reference image?:
Accessory color?:
Tag colors?:
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?:

Funds: ok/5ok

The Protector:

.:Familiar:.
Name:
Owner:
Breed:
Temper (one word for familiar's personality):
Reference image?:
Accessory color?:
Tag colors?:
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?:

Funds: ok/5ok

User Image

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:53 pm
reserved

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:55 pm
reserved

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:56 pm
reserved

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:57 pm
reserved

User Image

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:58 pm
reserved

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:08 pm
perfect! open for posting ^^  

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:31 pm
o0  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items